“Exceeded Expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Prices are for rooms, adults
Ranked #14 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Atlanta, Georgia
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Jit and Corine at the front desk were very helpful (Jit even called up the street to the Outback Steakhouse to help us get in during a busy evening.) Chris was helpful and friendly at the bar. We only spent one night there, but the pool was a great distraction for our three children who were in the middle of the long trip. The location just off of I-10 was very convenient. Nothing fancy about the rooms, but the lobby was very nice and updated, the pool was nice, and the rooms were good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Matt S,

I shared your feedback of our teamwork during your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! We are proud to have such great team members, and Jit, Carine and Chris are truly exceptional. We want every guest to have Service-So-Memorabel that they share it with family, friends and colleagues! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Yours In Hospitality,

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff were WONDERFUL the three days we were there. Traveling with 10 and 13 year old girls, the staff were helpful not only to me but to them as well. My husband travels to Tallahassee once a month and I he's found the hotel that he wants to stay at everytime now. Super sweet, friendly associate, Tavares, helped me with our luggage and getting it into the car. And my girls enjoyed talking to Christy at the front desk, among others in the hotel. Could even get Starbucks without leaving the hotel...YEAH!
We will be going back to this Courtyard for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear DMP2013,

So very happy to hear Krista did a terrific job while you were staying with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I shared the feedback with the team, especially Krista, fo doing such an outstanding job! We look forward to seeing you when you come back!

Thank you!

Greenbrier, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Manager Jit was extremely friendly and helpful. Hotel was very clean, neat, quiet, and rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. Location is safe and neighborly. Overall, our family thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay here on our way back from Florida to Tennessee.

Room Tip: Any room is a good bargain.
Dear 37JoeS,

I shared your feedback on your stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahasse North with our team and we all gave Jit a High Ten for doing such an exceptional job! We look forward to seeing you agin when you are in Tally!

Yours In Hospitality!

Leakesville, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

As has been written many times, the staff at this Courtyard is the BEST. Please pass it on to them. I paid $109 for a 2Queen so the price is reasonable with other hotels in the area for the quality received. They do not have adjoining rooms (I got two next to each other though). Beds were comfortable. Air conditioner worked good. Location is good and there are several Restaurants in the Area from Outback, TGI Fridays, McDonald's, Zaxby's, Sonny's BBQ and on and on. The swimming pool was the perfect temperature and my kids loved it! Plenty of pool towels and I saw them being replaced often.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Bamatrader,
We are so pleased that you had an exceptional stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! The pool is very refreshing and the team aims to please! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was recently renovated and looked great.
The Bed and comforter were new and got a great night sleep
I did not care for the breakfast as there was no hot food or a big selection. The buisness section had quite a few computers and a few printers and was free of Charge. There were a few restaurants near by to choose from. The employees were very helpfull and treated me great.

Room Tip: Always ask for the top floor and NOT near the elevator or Vending/Ice Machine
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NessimH,

I was pleased to hear your feedback on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I shared it with our team as they are doing a fantastic job. Thank you for the thumbs up!!!

Yours in Hospitality,

Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I want to personally thank Carine for all of her help. She truly understands the meaning of "above and beyond." Despite some hiccups in our reservation upon arrival, Carine did everything possible to make sure the rest of stay was as stress free as possible. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear JoeyS533,
I am so pleased that Carine was able to correct any hiccup during your arrival! She is exceptional and we are very lucky to have her on board! I have shared the review with all of our team here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North- it's a reminder of what a huge difference we can make - helping guests have exceptional experiences during their stay!

Thank you so much!
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I hosted our daughter's 10th birthday party in the conference room here and what a HUGE SUCCESS! Upon our arrival for set-up, we were greeted by the front desk associate, Carine. She informed us she would be at our service for whatever we needed. Throughout the day, Carine was "Johnny on the spot!" Whether it was a key for the pool area, tape to hang items, speakers for our music, whatever we needed, Carine assisted. But the assistance didn't stop there! Cedric and his team assisted us with the room set-up. The set-up was inclusive of, but not limited to moving tables and chairs, adjusting the air conditioning (frequently), having enough towels for the pool area, and making sure my daughter's guests didn't fall by keeping the floor dry when they were in and out of the pool. One of the young men who worked on Cedric's team, Tavares, was also very helpful. In all honesty, I can't think of a single person who didn't exemplify exceptional customer service during our stay. I've told everyone in my circle about how accommodating the staff was and how clean the facility was. Simply put, my rating could technically stand alone, but I figured someone else may benefit from knowing just how great our experience was, so I decided to share- hope it helps you!

Room Tip: The conference room can be used for other functions than a "conference." Just ask Sales an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Shaunte D,
We are so very pleased that you chose to use our meeting room facility for your Daughters Special event here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I have shared your feedback with our team and applauded them for a job well done, specifically Carine, Cedric and Tavares! We do hope you recommend us to family, friends and colleagues! The more the merrier!

Yours In Hospitality,
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
#12 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
#21 Business Hotel in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;