“ALWAYS FANTASTIC!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Carver, MA, United States
“ALWAYS FANTASTIC!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

When visiting our FSU student, this is our 'go-to' hotel. When had to stay at another hotel in the area one time and it just wasn't the same. The rooms are always fresh, clean, comfortable, free breakfast offers several choices, the staff couldn't be better - actually when we arrived for this trip - I walked into the lobby and noticed 2 familiar staff faces and said "I'm baaack" and received a welcome as if we were their family. If ever in the Tallahassee area would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
HELLO Elaine H, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. We truly love to see your beautiful face every time you come back home. We can not wait until your next visit.

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a 2 nights reservation for homewood suites last week. On our way to the hotel, we had a car problem on the highway. It took the mechanic 3 hours to fix our car. When I called homewood suites I got Lauren on the phone and she was so sweet. Even though it was 8p.m, she canceled the first night without charging me. The next day, when I got to the hotel everybody was so nice and they even ask questions about our car.

My suite was clean and beautiful. The kitchen has everything that I needed.
The hotel was not far from MacLay gardens and downtown.

If I go back to Tallahassee I'll stay at this hotel.

Angie

• 5 of 5 stars
Dear SolangeK, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We truly appreciate your wonderful comments. I am so happy Lauren was able to assist you with changing your reservation. Please feel free to contact me if you need any help booking your next reservation. We would love to Welcome you Home again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Excellent service and very clean and quiet place. Great location and easy access to all of Tallahassee. Lots of food in the area and 3 miles from the Capital. FSU is about 3.2mile away FAMU is also 3.3 miles away.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

1 Thank carlosg545
Hello Carlosg545, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We love to see comments like yours. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond Member and recently stayed at the Homewood Suites Tallahassee with my wife and two teen boys for a college tour of FSU.

This was our first time staying at this hotel and we were not disappointed. The check in was smooth, the room (1 bedroom, 2 queen suite) very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Definitely recommend this hotel for families traveling to Tallahassee.

Room Tip: Pool view if you do not like a parking lot or field view.
1 Thank Paul C
Dear Paul C, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. We are so happy your family had a great stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit Tallahassee. I will personally make your reservations, especially for the two bedroom suite as they book up fast.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

What a truly amazing hotel! We were treated so wonderful and love everything about the hotel. We were there for a family vacation and the employees treated us so kind. They ever gave our kids ducks and duck books. The breakfast had blueberry scones (amazing) and free beer. We will always stay here when we visit Tallahassee. Thank you to the management and all your employee's.
Julie Samson

• 5 of 5 stars
ashley_schneider2, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tallahassee, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hello Julie S, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. We want every guest to have an AMAZING experience. My staff and I strive for excellence and with comments like these, they know they are doing great. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.
Port Orange, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted by a great front desk staff, Ben. He made us feel like we actually were at home. After a very quick and convenient check in process I was told about the amenities provided. The Welcome Home Reception was something new to me, and I was BLOWN AWAY. Beer and wine plus a full meal! It was a perfect way to end a long day of driving/ work the next night. After dinner I went to my room to unpack and once again my expectations were exceeded. The room was spacious and clean and perfect for my needs. I really enjoyed the living room area that was separate from the bedroom. The sheets smelled very clean and fresh, and the bathroom was spotless! The beds were very comfortable as well. The next morning I enjoyed a great breakfast with a very friendly staff again. I met the GM Ashley and she even made me a latte! What great service!! After work I was happy I came home to a nice and clean room with dinner waiting for me. This stay was exceptional and I cannot wait to return again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Joseph_P945
Dear Joseph_P945, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Tallahassee. The "I'll be back" is such a pleasure to read. I am so happy you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and even the latte. Please feel free to contact me the next time you visit your home away from.
tampa bay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel is very nice. The location is great. Lots of restaurants near by and only 10 minutes from FSU.
The room was spacious and clean. The one and only complaint I had was the air conditioning was SOO loud and it was in the bedroom so it kept my family up so I had to turn the air off while we slept.
The pool area was nice. It had a small gym and a decent breakfast. The reason we picked this hotel was because it takes dogs for a nominal fee.
If I am in this area again I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If traveling with a dog make sure to get a first floor room. Our room was right near the exit and i...
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank slbca
Dear SLBCA, THANK YOU for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites. We are always so excited to read great comments. I am so sorry for the air conditioner being too noisy. Please reach out to me so I may fix this problem. Please do not hesitate to contact me the next time you visit your new home away from home.