“Best Burger I've Ever Had” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Tallahassee
“Best Burger I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

I heard the burgers here were great and they really exceeded my expectations. I built my own burger (mmmm peanut butter) and had it loaded with goodies on perfectly toasted sourdough bread. It only cost a couple dollars more than Burger King and was gourmet compared to a fast food burger. After I ate I played cornhole in the upper yard, it was a very fun game. This place will become a fav orite hangout of mine before too long.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Not the best burger in town”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

Went to this place expecting a delicious hamburger (since that is what they are known for). I ordered the California burger on rye - the bread was absolutely soaked in oil or butter (whatever they used to toast it). The toppings just didn't seem to work - way too much sour cream! Service was very lacking - only saw the waitress when she first brought us our drinks and took our order - other people brought out the food, so I never got a refill on my drink (even though our group was there for over two hours). Just a disappointing meal and experience. I expect that the new Five Guys will claim the 'Best Burger in Tallahassee" title this year.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Revising my review for the worse! You can see below that I used to love this place, but it has seriously gone...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

Absolutely perfect. Great food with amazing burgers, good beer selection, outside seating, superior service.

Titusville, Florida
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2009

One of our favorites in Tallahassee! The chili is very good and the loaded cheese fries:)

tallahassee
“best value in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2008

very relaxed, great meal, tons of beer, amazingly affordable for what you are getting. 2 thumbs up!!!!