“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I recently went to siam sushi and loved it. I like the atmosphere and the extensive menu. They have sushi, Thai,and Chinese.i had the duck which is a gamble to order and it was crispy and tasty!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tallahassee, FL.
“some good some fair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The appetizers were excellent and the mains were fair. That part was disappointing, Service was very good. My wife's crab was overcooked and over-sauced and my phadthai noodles lacked taste and distinction.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad experience with Bartender”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

On Saturday Oct. 20, 2012 I go there and sit at the sushi bar. The food was good, The sushi chef was friendly, but I waited all night for my drinks from the bar while the bartender flirted/make-out with her boyfriend. I recommend sitting at a table if you dine there. I'll dine there one more time. If it happens again i won't be back

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Harbor, Florida
“What a great meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Just googled and found that Siam Sushi had pretty good reviews. My husband & I took my step-daughter here & had a wonderful experience. Gan was a super sweet server & catered to our needs. Portions were generous, never had that many left overs for sushi ever. Have to recommend the "trust me" , Harry Potter, & the sunset. Soup was good. Extensive menu to suit anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thomasville, Georgia
“Just Pretty Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

The menu is extensive, but the food is just OK. I ordered the pineapple rice with thai sausage & shrimp. I didn't taste the curry that was supposed to be in it. I ordered the medium and it was more like mild. The flavor was OK. My husband ordered the seafood combo and it was just OK too, but nothing special. We have been to many Thai restaurants and this missed the mark a bit. The service was rather slow and it was not crowded. The decor is nice but I came to get good Thai food not look at nice decor. It was not authentic to me.

• Visited September 2012