“Mockingbird flew to a new home and sang its lovely song” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
“Mockingbird flew to a new home and sang its lovely song”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

After relocating from the small town of Havana, FL, Mockingbird had the opportunity to expand and to create a larger, more varied menu. Their sandwiches are large (I often split one with my husband) and tasty. I particularly enjoy the Reuben.

Visited January 2012

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

If you are looking for a grea place to sit outside this is it! They have amazing food as well!

Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Impossible to Find Entry Door”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

We called to find the hours before driving over & the recording said we still had an hour to be served. We arrived within 5 minutes but couldn't even find the entry into the restaurant, let alone where the actual facade of the restaurant was. The signage was on the street, but there didn't appear to be a restaurant there. Needless to say, we ended up going elsewhere. I won't be surprised if they don't survive.

Florida
“Great menu, perfect lunch spot, great service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

We went today with the girls from our office and everything was great from the moment we walked in. I had the chicken Salad, and it was delicious. It made me feel like summer was already here because the dressing was refreshing, homemade chicken salad was super yummy and the cupcakes they offer for dessert at lunch was fantastic! One of my friends had the steak salad and the other 2 had the turkey brie sandwich. The service was excellent This is my new fav lunch spot and will be sure to return for dinner and bring my Mom. This is a must visit in Tallahassee!!!!!!!!! I will be back again and again.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious food & good live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten dinner about 10 times and food delicious and plentiful. Will accommodate dietary needs and tastes. The menu changes periodically. There is always a vegan dish on the menu.

Live local bands in bar which is in a separate room from dining room. There are table in the bar for dining.

My husband and I love this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere