“Extraordinary value with superb ammenties in a well maintained property situated in an area overflowing with resturants and othe” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Candlewood Suites Tallahassee

Save 10-30%
Ranked #11 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Truly a well maintained suite with all the ammenties if home. Extraordinary beds. Just off the intrastate. Situated within dozens of resturants of any type. First stay at a Candlewood, but it will not be our last. I believe this will be number one on our list. Best of all is a welcoming pet policy. We could not travel without or little friend. I believe he too found a restful nights stay. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CANDLEWOOD SUITES!!!!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Excellent place for the family to stay. Arrived evening and Detroit, front desk person, was great. Clean and new hotel...very convenient to I-10. Best part is the fact that this is a suite...with a full size refrigerator, sink, small stovetop, and stocked kitchenette. Beds were very comfy...big bathroom...and the pillows are great. We could have easily stayed for a week! Plenty of parking and you are not nickel and dimed for add-on fees. Just book it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
biloxi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Disney World. The late nite desk clerk, Detroit, was super nice. Our room was super clean, and very nice. The room had a small kitchen, computer work station, and very comfortable beds.

Hotel is very close to a Cracker Barrel for breakfast!!

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed December 2012
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I travel a lot for work and find there are a few things that I regard as important. 1) Friendliness of staff, 2) cleanliness of the facility, 3) safety and 4) Parking. This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel and I wanst disappointed. The staff was super friendly. We felt safe and there was plenty of parking. I got there late and left early and did not try any amenities such the exercise room, pool or sauna.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We made the mistake of planning to spend the night in Tallahassee on the night of a FSU football game. All of our usual hotels were booked so we happened upon this hotel and we are really glad we did. The rooms are new and are very well appointed. The kitchen has everything you would need for a weeklong stay or more. The hotel seems new as everything was in really good condition. They are also very pet friendly which is a big plus for us. We would definitely stay here again when passing through Tallahassee!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Winter Garden, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

It was a last minute decision for me and my daughter to visit my granddaughter/her niece at FSU, before we finally head back to Jacksonville. I quickly browsed through my teeny weeny Blackberry for a pet-friendly hotel, because we had our dog with us, and found two familiar hotels. The closest from where we were driving was this hotel. Am I glad that we decided on this one!

The front-desk clerk was warm and absolutely welcoming. He provided me a member's discount for a 1-night stay, even though I did not have my member's card with me and somehow transposed my member number. The pet fee was absolutely reasonable unlike other hotels that charge an outrageous $100!

When we walked into the room, we had a swift of fresh, clean air. The kitchenette had a full refrigerator and all the necessities to make a long-term stay comfortable. The lazy boy provides comfort for a tired back and achy feet. The bathroom, like the rest of the room, is clean (I didn't have to use my Lysol), and well-stacked with towels. The comforters and bed linens were fresh and crisp, and the mattresses provide a restful sleep. There's nothing negative I could find about the room. Even the outlets (I use a CPAP machine) was easy to reach.

The location is close to FSU, other universities, and to numerous restaurants, being just off Monroe Street. There's a pet-friendly restaurant just a block away.

The only negative I could say was the attitude of the morning front desk person. She was probably having a bad morning (and reeked of smoke). Nonetheless, I would still go back to this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
gfsu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Loved this place for a stay during a recent fsu weekend. prices were quite decent and the room is very nice with a nice fridge and kitchen area. The best part is the pet friendly policy, it was only a $25 dollar fee and was very welcoming.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family