“Ver happy with our stay.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Victorville, California
“Ver happy with our stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

Full kitchen. Clean rooms and hotel. Laundry and pantry. The staff was wonderful with my children and dogs. Definitely worth every penny!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This was the first time staying at this establishment and was very happy with my stay and accommodations. As part of a travel baseball team I have recommended this hotel to our travel advisor to use this as our residence when we come to Tallahassee to play in tournaments. The extras in the room ex. stove, dishwasher, refrig and the pots, pans and dishes were very nice to have along with the open cupbord to purchase items 24x7 were a nice extra.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

You can find cheaper lodging in Tallahassee and you will find chic more expensive places near the Capitol, but you won't find a better value for your money than the clean comfortable rooms at Candlewood Suites on Lakeshore Dr. Friendly staff at all hours. No restaurant but lots of choices nearby and a full kitchen in your room. You can also grill by the pool! And dog friendly which is important to me. Clean AND dog-friendly. A great find. I have stayed here 6 times over 3 years (summer) and the quality is consistent.

Room Tip: I only rated the sleep quality average because I happened to get a somewhat noisy AC in my room. Be...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Phoenix, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is the cleanest spot in Tallahassee, FL from the hallways to the rooms! The rooms are perfect size for a long stay. The hotel is located within walking distance to near by restaurants and it's very quiet if you are looking to have a good night sleep. The hotel staff is THE BEST that I had encountered on my travels! Super friendly and always looking to fulfill all your needs. This was my first stay at Candlewood Suites, but I think after this I may consider it for next time! 100% recommended!! Couldn't be happier for their excellent customer service considering the traveling drama that I had checked in with. Thanks guys! You are the best!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

This entire crew is fantastic. We had a problem with our previous hotel and had to get into Candlewood on less than a days notice. My whole team was impressed by the service and we could not have asked for anything more. Great work!

Room Tip: Go with the King 1 bedroom suite, great size.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Excellent customer service, the management team was far and beyond to accommodate our group and our necessities, for real!!! I liked its quite atmosphere and the staff is so efficient, Great stay.!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

This is one of my best stays ever! I stayed here for a week for business last month so I'm a bit late doing this review - I usually don't have the time but felt that I should considering this was an excellent business experience. The hotel is right off I-10 so it was easy to get to (the sign is small out front though - so you have to look for it). The suites have everything or anything you need to feel right at home. Lots of room - I liked having the ice-maker in the room.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a friendly desk person and as I was turning to head to my room, another employee (I think a manager - Mary??) said hello and asked if she could help with anything. - I felt very welcome and comfortable.

I would recommend to other business travelers - it's very clean, convenient and the staff is very professional.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Tallahassee? Share your experiences!