“Good food and variety!!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #337 of 658 restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Description: does not have own website....many reviews available online already tho
Pensacola, Florida
“Good food and variety!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The food was great. It was a great variety on their bars. This bar had different items than we have at home. We both enjoyed the food. Waitress was good but hovered over her tables.

Visited April 2013

38% Recommend
Ponchatoula
“lots of choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

food was ok and there was plenty of it. Great value for the money and we certainly got full. Would like to have had a little better quality.

Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Used to dine here 2 - 3 times per week.......USED TO”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Been dining here more than regularly for over ten years. I figure they get between $1,500 - $1,800 of my income each year. In the earlier days you had to wait for a table and could end up in one of the back or side rooms, then as service declined and things worsened it's gotten so bad we can get our favorite table every visit and it's a prime spot relative to the buffet. I loved the hibachi so we kept going.

One night we stopped in for dinner, my oldest son had already eaten so he sat it out in conversation. However, later I told him the Won Ton soup was good that night because we never know, sometimes it tastes like the pan it is sitting in. He asked to taste it, slid my bowl over and got a few sips and slid it back. I knew then I'd need to pay for a soup and that was fine with me.

However, when it came time to leave and pay, and mind you these people see us a couple of more times per week, they wanted to charge for a full buffet for my sons sips of my soup. When I protested and tried to explain I ended up with three women barking at me though I don't think one of them was over 16 years of age. It was blowing my mind how big a deal they were going to make to rip me off for a few sips of soup.

After the young one told em I wasn't the boss or manager there and couldn't tell them what I would pay for, I demanded the manager or owner. There i a language barrier, but he came up and got the gist of it and decided I should pay for a full buffet, so it got uglier. All the while customers have to come in and pass us to get inside and they are all seeing this episode.

He then decided I could pay half price buffet, which I declined to agree to. I then said to the man, "You do realize we've been coming in here to eat a couple times each week for over ten years, and"........he cuts me off with a curt "I don't care about that!!!". I said, "Oh then you value ripping me off more than keeping and earning my continued loyal business". I dropped pay for two buffets and a soup plus tax on their counter and left. Have not been back, will not go back, and every week the parking is less and less crowded. It's not the food that is the problem.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Good choice to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

great choice of items. They even have sushi. The restaurant looked clean and also clean restroom facilities. Good choice for family diner

Visited February 2013
“Nasty Place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We use to love going to this place. Lately it has just been let go or something. Doesn't seem to be as clean anymore. The outside could sure use some sprusing up.

Visited November 2012