Don't eat here. Seriously. The floor was so slippery with grease that my daughter could write her name in it with her shoe. The mussels were rancid - spoiled - not fit for human consumption. The ice cream scoop was just sitting in murky icecream water on top of the cooler. And on top of that, when I voiced my concerns to the "owner", I was aggressively told that I WOULD pay my full bill. Of course I did, but I have filed a complaint with the Division of Hotels and Restaurants. Look them up on there - roach activity, mold, etc.... Seriously, don't eat here.
If you own or manage China Super Buffet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.