I took my daughter back to FSU and I decided to stay at Springhill. I usually stay st Fairfield but they were booked, this is my second visit and I was happy. The reception staff is very friendly, and each time I arrived or departed they were happy to welcome me. I reserved 2 queens bedrooms with a sleep soda studio, I was on the 4th floor. I loved having a seperate shower area and bsthroom. Ample towels were provided. There's also a pool and gym. Continental breakfast is provided and a good assortment of drinks and breakfast foods. The lobby and rooms have a modern decor. Well happy I stayed, I will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tallahassee Central Hotel
- Springhill Suites Tallahassee Central Hotel Tallahassee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central located 3 miles east of downtown Tallahassee, Florida's state capital. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, giving you room to succeed. Suites also offer a pantry area with small refrigerator, microwave, large well-lit work desk, and high speed Internet access. While visiting be sure to explore the Governor's Square Mall, just 1.25 miles from the hotel and many other area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.