“Great experience at Springhill Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Miami, Florida
“Great experience at Springhill Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took my daughter back to FSU and I decided to stay at Springhill. I usually stay st Fairfield but they were booked, this is my second visit and I was happy. The reception staff is very friendly, and each time I arrived or departed they were happy to welcome me. I reserved 2 queens bedrooms with a sleep soda studio, I was on the 4th floor. I loved having a seperate shower area and bsthroom. Ample towels were provided. There's also a pool and gym. Continental breakfast is provided and a good assortment of drinks and breakfast foods. The lobby and rooms have a modern decor. Well happy I stayed, I will be back!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

When in Tallahassee I recommend staying at this facility. The rooms are amazing. Large and very modern. If you are coming for the weekend for FSU football or to visit your kid at school, this is the place to stay. The staff have always been friendly and helpful from the moment you step in the door. You may pay a little more for this room but it is well worth it. The biscuits and gravy on the weekend breakfast bar is great!

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
tamcc655, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words concerning our staff and hotel. We discuss our guest comments daily and this really put a smile on their faces. I'm a huge fan of biscuits and gravy myself so I especially liked the fact you mentioned it in your comments. Once again, Thank you for the feedback and come back to see us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We travelled from Orlando along the panhandle via Tallahasee. The standard of this hotel was far above the other hotels that we stayed in - we stayed there en route and on our return. The hotel looks pretty new and is modern and very clean. The reception staff were excellent. Rooms were large and well furnished. The price of the rooms were substantially lower than the substandard hotels we stayed in along the coast.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tarpon Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

The owners ought to teach other hotels how to operate a hotel. The cleanliness is great, very nice breakfast, nice location.
The rooms have a modern flair with sliding doors, which is cool.
The breakfast staff was friendly, which was so welcoming ......... nice job ladies !!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This was a great hotel. Clean, nice space, nice bathrooms, nice beds. Close to lots of places to eat. Beds could have been bigger, but otherwise great hotel. Oh and they have good breakfast, something for everyone. Not chintzy products either! Nice hotel, we will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013
Athens, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I chose this hotel based on reviews from my fellow tripadvisor colleagues. I was very happy with this decision. Just walking into the room was a breath of fresh air. It was bright and colorful, unlike drab, ordinary hotel rooms I have unfortunately come to accept. The beds were comfy and the television was adequate. One major plus is that the toilet and the shower are in separate "rooms" so one person can use one without inconveniencing others in the party.
The lobby was very bright and spacious, the business center was up to date and user friendly. Ashley at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The frontdesk is stocked with refreshments that range from water and soda to beer and lean cuisines. The items are quite expensive though.
I usually prefer to stay in the I-10/Thomasville Road area so this location is a little far out for my plans in Tallahassee but it is very close to Governor's Square Mall and the Capital Circle loop. This hotel was worth the drive and has become my preferred hotel in Tallahassee.

Room Tip: Based on previous reviews I would recommend 2nd floor or higher. However, I have no experience on t...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
tamcc655, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear Mr. LutherMc,

I hope this finds you well, and thank you for your detailed feedback. We are glad to know that all of our ammenities are meeting your standards, and we have become your favorite place to stay. In addition, we have just reconfigured our entire breakfast setup with more variety and healthy options; look out for it on your next trip and let me know your thoughts. Also, I acknowledge your concerns on the pantry items, so next time you're here, I'll be happy to give you one free pantry item myself. Also, feel free to let me know about any other experiences you may have in the future. We will keep up the good work, and if there is anything we need to fix, we would like to hear about it. Have a great weekend and thank you for choosing us!

Ruben De Leon
AGM
Palm Coast, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I believe I was in room 101, past the lobby to the left. I was right next to some type of boiler room, and it kept making noises. Other than that, the place is great.
They did not put me on the first floor before making sure I was OK with that. The staff were very friendly, rooms are new and modern. I did not eat any breakfast, but the coffee was good. And the lobby is decorated nicely. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Room 101 was loud.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business