I believe I was in room 101, past the lobby to the left. I was right next to some type of boiler room, and it kept making noises. Other than that, the place is great.
They did not put me on the first floor before making sure I was OK with that. The staff were very friendly, rooms are new and modern. I did not eat any breakfast, but the coffee was good. And the lobby is decorated nicely. I would definitely stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tallahassee Central Hotel
- Springhill Suites Tallahassee Central Hotel Tallahassee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central located 3 miles east of downtown Tallahassee, Florida's state capital. Our stylish and smartly designed suites are 25% larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, giving you room to succeed. Suites also offer a pantry area with small refrigerator, microwave, large well-lit work desk, and high speed Internet access. While visiting be sure to explore the Governor's Square Mall, just 1.25 miles from the hotel and many other area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tallahassee Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.