“Good stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)

You added Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3096 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Good stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Arrived to find plenty of hot water and a comfortable bed. Laundry located downstairs, along with an adequate breakfast bar. There are several restaurants within 10 miles. The front staff personnel were pleasant and answered all of our questions regarding the area.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was a great hotel to come to for two nights with my mother, two sisters and niece, a nice, clean hotel for a great price. The breakfast was good and everyday was something different. The employee serving the breakfast was very friendly. The room was nice and cold when my family and I first walked in. Although the room was clean and comfortable there was one problem, the tub. It was leaking. Not disturbing but after you turn off the water, it drips. The pool was great, my niece loved it! She was singing and dancing in the water, it was very funny. I had chose this hotel and we had a great stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BamaManInFl, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Ms. Mary Ann's service during Breakfast, and enjoyed our pool! We look forward to your next stay with us.
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I honestly don't understand these bad reviews. We stayed 3 nights and everything was great! Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, and the staff was very friendly! I would definitely stay there again! Loved the free coffee and cookies too!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BamaManInFl, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed our fresh baked cookies and our signature coffee. We look forward to your next stay.
Slidell, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Me and a co-worker made a reservation for a business trip at this hotel, the price seemed to be pretty good because of our company negoitated rate with this hotel but after driving all day - we get to the hotel and we waited by the front desk for approximately 30 minutes because NO ONE was by the front desk to check us in considering it was about 4:30pm in the afternoon and thats about the time that people start to check in so after walking around the hotel for a few minutes looking for someone, we were unable to find ANYONE to help us. The cookies at the front desk were stale and old - I would never eat another one of those cookies. After checking in we attempt to take the elevator to our room and we waited by the elevator for the longest time not to mention once the elevator finally arrived and opened it made a VERY loud and unusual sound which was kind of frightening because we weren't sure if it was safe to stay in the elevator. Once we arrived to our floor it took forever for the elevator door to open. The rooms were okay - nothing big and specticular, I would defiantly stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BamaManInFl, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, June 30, 2014
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best service. To discuss your concern further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the Guest Relations Manager.
West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I stayed here to use up Radisson points i had for some time. Not my favorite chain to big in with. Upon check in, asked to be on side of hotel not facing I-10. It was early and hotel was empty. Desk clerk refused the request, stating there was no difference on the hotel sides. Finally conceded if I came back down after seeing room, she would switch it. My husband said not to bother. We went out for trip, came back, room hadn't seemed to cool. The ac worked poorly. We asked about moving at 6 pm for cooler room. Owner now at desk, claiming no rooms available. Empty parking lot, and was told earlier hotel wasn't near being booked for evening. Internet unreliable. Room was nicely decorated and bathroom was nice, but did not seem to have been vacuumed in a while, few bug bodies on carpet and some trash. . No sundries available. We're passing on the free breakfast. A lot of aggravation that could have been avoided up front by decent customer service. PS. One side faces I10, one side woods a quiet neighborhood. Not sure why clerk had issue with changing from outset.

Room Tip: Ask emphatically to be on quiet side. NOT facing I 10.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
BamaManInFl, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

My son and I stayed here on our way back to Tampa from Louisiana. The room was clean, but smelled a bit musty like the A/C hadn't run in a while. Once we ran the A/C it was fine. Bathrooms were clean and updated. The beds were as hard as a rock!
The girl at the counter that checked us in was nice and gave us great directions to Longhorn steak. The woman that does the breakfast in the morning was wonderful and nice.

The only downside was that breakfast was bad. Fake eggs, old sausage patties, and usual waffles.

Kennesaw, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights but I wasn't really impressed. The smelled musty and the refrigerator had to be changed after I had to call 3 times. The rooms was small and had no sleeper sofa as promised. The breakfast was horrible. I have stayed at other CI&S and had much better food. The selection was of a poor and the quality was worst. It is located next to a seedy Quality Inn. There is a outdoor covered pool, that gets no sun light and has no heater...go figure.

Room Tip: Its okay for a quick stay but nothing more.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)? Share your experiences!