You added Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3096 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night on way to southern Fla. our room was clean. Bathroom clean except under sink. Lots of dust and dust bunnies. Housekeeping needs to remind maids to clean that area also. Rate was from hotel catalogue found at rest stops, good price. Light bulb missing in reading floor lamp. had to go to front desk to get one. Bed was lumpy. Front desk person was pleasant and overall very pleasant

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Bathroom sink cracked and shower head leaked.
In room fridge great but needed to be defrosted. Good location.
Staff nice complementary breakfast so-so.
Would I stay there and give it a 2nd chance maybe?

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Lake Worth, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

First I was put in a handicap room, so I can live with that. The bathroom had urine on the bottom of the toilet, there was a hole in the bathroom door, the fire alarm was showing wires only, we had a two night stay, housekeeping left a piece of paper on the floor that I put there to see if they would clean the room, she /he did not pick it up, they did not take the empty paper cup off the desk, they did not empty the water from the ice that had melted, the shower had a drip and while my husband took a shower, a roach came out of the drain, WONDERFUL, I brought lysoil spray and bug mite spray, I should of brought pledge, because the dresser where the TV was not cleaned, full of dust. We stat at many Country Inn Suites, and have never had this experience. The only Plus is the lady in the breakfast room was sweet and upbeat, very nice, that is the only thing good I can say about this hotel.
I did not get my reward points either, because when I went to book it, somehow it went to Expedia and I lost out on it. Whew, Susan in Florida slburns6344@yahoo.com

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
BamaManInFl, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for Akshat General Manager.
Port Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed four nights at this hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. The room was clean the staff was polite and helpful. We will be in Tallahassee a lot and will stay here again. We did not get to use the pool or other amenities so I can't say anything about them.

Room Tip: We stayed in a king bed room it had a lot of space.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Passing through Tallahassee, to visit our son, we stopped here on the way home, to Central Florida. We'd previously stayed here, and it was worth the money, but have noticed since last we visited, that the property seems a little worn, more-so, than last time. Could it be they are "in line" for a "make-over" like some of the other CI&S, we stayed at in the upper USA?? Hope so. CI&S is redecorating their properties, in a more contemporary "country" style, and it looks good. We try to stay in CI&S regularly, when we are on the road.

This property met all of our needs, but upon checking in, we found that one of the phones in the room did not work, and the one that did, had a "rattle" in the handset. Also, one of the lamps in room had a burned out bulb, so we had to make a switch. When we checked out, we left the bulb on the chair, hoping that housekeeping would "get the message". (?)

Bed was comfortable, but hate the flat pillows, that hotels are using these days!!! For 2 weeks of traveling in the upper USA, and back down to Fla., every hotel had feather pillows, which are not comfortable at all -- gets flat, and gives us a headache......where are the 'fluffy' fiber fill pillows?? that hotels used to use..............oh, and while I'm on "beds", please quit using the DUVETS --- (or coverlets) -- they are a PAIN to lift, and too much cover -- very heavy......a light blanket is all one needs, in climate-controlled rooms!!!

The breakfast was adequate and the hostess, MaryAnn, was as always cheerful and helpful, and kept things clean, and well-stocked, in the breakfast area. We were glad to see her there, as she is a great asset to the hotel.

Front Desk personnel were also very helpful, friendly and efficient. We'll stay here again, on our next visit to Talla. and continue to gripe about the pillows and duvets, if no changes.

Room Tip: Always ask if they have elevators. Some "OLDER" CI&S do not have elevators!! We found...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lakeland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for a night. The service was great, and we were quickly checked in. The room was clean and roomy. The hotel also has a noon check out which was really nice. The location is great being close to the I-10 and plenty of restaurants. The hotel was busy that night, and it was not pleasant being woke up early by a lady banging on the door and yelling across the hall. You can hear everything that happens in the halls. The elevator sounded like it was about to fall down the shaft, and upon closer inspection, I discovered the license for the elevator had expired which was very disturbing. I mentioned that as I checked out. The other downside was the breakfast. Make sure to go early or else it becomes packed. The selection was very poor for a Country Inn. Otherwise, it was not too bad for a quick stop.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Lake Charles, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our room had a king size bed and a small refrigerator. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The hotel is just off I-10. Our room was on the fourth floor and we heard no noise during the night. There are a lot of restaurants on the North Monroe Street. We went back over the Interstate to a Longhorn Steakhouse. Local traffic on North Monroe Street is pretty heavy and we had to wait both going and coming as there is no traffic signal where you enter and exit from the hotel onto to North Monroe. It was not a significant wait.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)? Share your experiences!