“Friendly service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)

You added Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3096 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Fort Worth, Texas
“Friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Check in was easy and friendly, and the hotel was clean and cmfortable. My husband took our son down to breakfast in the morning, one of the guests took every single blueberry muffin. My son saw that and was so upset since that's his favorite. My husband asked the attendant if they had any more, but she said that was the last and the truck hadn't come in yet but it should come any time. When I went down to eat later, I took my son with me, and the truck had come in. The attendant saw my son and heated up some of the blueberry muffins and brought my son a bowl of them. That was so sweet, and it made my son so happy. If I'm ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Berlin, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stayed here en route to another city. Very impressed from young man who checked us in to breakfast lady. Cleaning help do a great job as our room was so nice. I love a clean hotel and this was just that. Thank you!

Room Tip: Being Gold Elite member, we were upgraded to a 2 room suite on top floor and it was very nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Bathtub didn't drain and backed up every time someone tried to shower, hairs in every "clean" towel or washcloth, a large horrific looking stain that appeared to have been vomit next to the bed, dirty stained carpet throughout the room and musty smell throughout. Especially horrifying when traveling with our 2 & 4 yr old. Unconcerned staff never even offered to change room. First and last time we will ever stay in a hotel of the same name!

• Stayed May 2013
BamaManInFl, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10), responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel on TripAdivsor! We sincerely apologize that your experience here was less than satisfactory. We appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have to improve our property and graciously invite you back to stay so that we may have another opportunity to change any negative opinions you may have about our hotel.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed 1 night
Pros:
1. Tucked away right off the interstate, so no interstate noise
2. Exterior very clean, parking lot brightly lighted
3. Front Desk clerk Donald went above and beyond to get us a great rate (Hotels.com ripped us off)
4. Dble bed room spacious, clean, nice decor, beds comfy,
5. High speed internet
6. Nice breakfast in the morning

Cons:
1. Cramped entry way if more than 5 people standing there.
2. Room hallway was very humid due to A/C was turned off and the window was open.
3. Walked into very hot roomdue to a/c was off. We checked in around 9 pm and it took the room till about 6 am to cool off. Therefore throughout the night we were hot, sticky. The high fan does not work well.
4. Internet could get a little spotty but had no major problems.
5. Carpeting in our room was stained and needed to be cleaned.
6. Found dirty facecloth hanging over shower (easy to miss I'm sure).
7. Cheap looking chrome plated tissue cover mounted on bathroom wall.
8. Area around the tub needs to be re-caulked, it looks as though water is behind the faux granite and is staining it.

Overall it was a good experience, but probably would not stay here again, due to the a/c.

Room Tip: This is a small property of 60 rooms, but I always try to get at the end of the hallway and away fro...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Needed an overnight stay for business. Check in was easy. Had room assigned and key ready. Room was nice. I could sleep on the bed. Tem minutes after check in Front Desk Staff called room to ensure everything was acceptable. Will Stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

we were there overnight on a college tour. the hotel was conveniently located. rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable.
the breakfast which was included was also good. there was a very nice attendant there to help out.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lake Placid, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I took a group of 61 people here to stay in 24 rooms and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. This hotel was close enough to downtown to be convenient but was still very reasonably priced. The staff was fantastic to work with, too. They were completely prepared for us upon arrival and made check-in a breeze for our large group. Our rooms were very clean, up to date, comfortable, and spacious. The staff even handled the complimentary hot breakfast for our large group very efficiently. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Tallahassee!

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)? Share your experiences!