“The whole package - comfortable, clean, affordable, and friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3096 N. Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Lake Placid, Florida
“The whole package - comfortable, clean, affordable, and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

I took a group of 61 people here to stay in 24 rooms and I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. This hotel was close enough to downtown to be convenient but was still very reasonably priced. The staff was fantastic to work with, too. They were completely prepared for us upon arrival and made check-in a breeze for our large group. Our rooms were very clean, up to date, comfortable, and spacious. The staff even handled the complimentary hot breakfast for our large group very efficiently. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Tallahassee!

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Jonesboro, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Spent one night while enroute to beach. The hotel has easy access from I10. The young man who checked us in was friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a little worn in places but overal it was fine. The bed was comfortable. The walls were thin and you could hear every word our neighbors where saying. We checked in late and checked out early. It served my purpose for one night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stone Mountain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Wow, this was a grand stop for the night. A few feet from the interstate makes for a quick getaway in the morning and near loads of restaurants makes for easy dinner pickings. The breakfast was good, but the lady there was "Out of this World". So pleasant and helpful I could have hugged her on the way out. We will definitely return to this place if in the area.

Room Tip: Only one night here, but we were in three rooms and they were all great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

This hotel is a great stopover if you're stopping in Tallahassee for a night. It is clean, up to date, and near restaurants. One of the best locations that is out of the center of the city and a stones throw from Interstate 10. Ask the front desk for restaurant recommendations. They hit a homerun for us.

Room Tip: All rooms are great regardless of location.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ozark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The woman who runs the kitchen/dining area's name is Mary Ann and she goes above any other hostess we've seen in a breakfast area. She keeps it very clean,organized and is very helpful to her customers. She makes this hotel stand out among the many we have gone to in the past. Thank you, Mary Ann.
Also,the whole place seems extra clean which we appreciate.
And the price is very reasonable. We will stay here whenever we come this way.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Port Charlotte
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in middle January 2013. I enjoyed my stay, the price with a senior discount was good and the room very pleasant. My only complaint was that I went to breakfast at 9:30 and several breakfast items were out, when I asked about them I was told "we're out". I would stay here again but go to breakfast earlier.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

While convenient to I-10, it's difficult to get in and out of the hotel from Monroe - until you know the "secret" of turning before you think you have to and exiting through Burger King parking lot if you have to go North. Overall hotel was very clean and well apportioned. The staff was very responsive! Only one elevator, and it's a bit slow, but not sure how to easily remedy that. We got to breakfast late - after a youth group of all teenage boys (haha) - but Mary Ann, the breakfast room attendant went above and beyond to take care of my hungry man. Thanks all!!

Room Tip: stayed 4th floor...back side, near elevators...quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Tallahassee hotels
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee I-10 East
#11 of 59 in Tallahassee
4.5 of 5 stars 201 reviews
Holiday Inn Tallahassee Conference Center
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL

Address: 3096 N. Monroe St, Tallahassee, FL 32303
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.