You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tallahassee Northwest I-10, FL
Ranked #33 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Zachary, Louisiana
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

the hotel was great, when you opened the door it smelled great, beds were wonderful and wi-fi worked. We were able to park close to elevator and when we came in from the long drive we didn't have to wait for the a/c to cool down it was already cool. We went to breakfeast the next morning and it was more than we expected with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, fruit, cereal, grits and plenty of coffee and juices. So when we left for our next leg of the journey we were well rested and full. Thanks again for the smoke free enviroment and clean hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Wife and I stayed here one night just passing through on a Motorcycle trip to Key West. After a long hot 500 mile day this was a very nice and refreshing place to land. Very clean and well kept. The rooms are nice and beds very comfortable. Pool was very refreshing.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We checked in after being in the car for 14 hours (2 kids in tow). The girl at the front was less than pleasant. We get to our first room and find hair all over the toilet and bathtub. Back to the front desk for another room. Second room, on the same floor, filthy bathtub and hair all over the bathroom again. Back to the front desk and,"I've never had to move someone so much" was the reply from the girl at the front desk. Room on the 4th floor was clean. Very small beds in the double room.
Breakfast the next morning was pretty average. No eggs. The woman working it needed in a cabinet below where my 15 year old was pouring her milk. Rather than wait or just say "excuse me" she actually knocked my daughter out of her way with her elbow, then proceeded to fling the cabinet open into her legs. Rude.
After breakfast, we discovered the source of all the hair in the previous rooms: male housekeeper with short, curly black hair. He should probably wear a hairnet or something...because he leaves it everywhere! All in all, I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed July 2012
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We greeted by Hallie who was so positive and upbeat, made a great first impression. Super convenient to I-10, very safe area, noticed some fast food in area. Room was very clean, as well as bath and shower. Nice hot breakfast saved us time and money, thanks for providing a good service to tired travelers. P.S nice clean pool to relax.

• Stayed July 2012
Miami, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Good stay. Clean room and premises. Safe area. Cozy indoor pool w/ towels. Good customer service, but wished lady would've been more friendly. Good breakfast. Paid $78 for one night, including taxes, with a coupon from travelcoupons.com. There's a walmart a block away and a Burger King right next door. Room has a flat screen TV, modern decoration, spacious bathroom and tub. It has a small fridge and microwave, although I do not agree on the microwave location: floor level underneath the TV... very uncomfortable. However, overall, I recommend this hotel, at least for the price I paid during my stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed here as we always do when we are in town. The downsize is we stayed during all the college graduations and the hotel room was 225.00 a night. In the defense of the hotel, all of the hotels in the area were the same price or higher. I was a little disappointed because are room was not up to par for the amount of money we had to spend. Missing drawer, broken mirror no phone service. After going to the front desk I was told there was nothing they could do because they were booked solid for a regular room. After the frustration of going back to utilize my key and couldn't get into my room, the front desk knew that was just too much for one night and upgraded us to a suite that was available. So all and all the experience ended up to be enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Belleair Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We spent one night here to break up a long drive. I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews but all of the other mid range properties were in excess of $100 before taxes so we decided to take a chance as we were arriving late and leaving early. I agree with a prior reviewer that once you get off the interstate this location is a little tricky to find, you can see it because it sits up on a hill behind another hotel, it's just selecting the right driveway that can be confusing. We ended up in the back parking lot of a Burger King or some hamburger place on our first try, but in just seconds we were up at the Country Inn. Our experience with the front desk was great, the man checking us in was friendly and provided information regarding the free breakfast. The main lobby area was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had a king bed with a desk and chair, along with another large chair. We had a refrigerator but did not use it. I used the internet without any problems. The breakfast selection was as follows: fresh fruit salad, individually saran wrapped fresh apples, assorted muffins and breads, sausage (very tasty), eggs, potatoes, waffles, yogurt, cereal and assorted juices. We were satisfied with the selections and the quality of the food. The lady in charge of the breakfast room was very friendly. We paid a total of $79.99 for the night booked directly with the hotel. For the money we thought this was an exceptional value, it's hard to find a decent hotel under $100. Will definitely stop in again and have already recommended the property to our snowbird friends who need a place to stay when coming down for the winter.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family