“Great For Travelers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)

You added Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites Tallahasse NW (I-10)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3096 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book a Business Package
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Spring Hill, Florida
“Great For Travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

We greeted by Hallie who was so positive and upbeat, made a great first impression. Super convenient to I-10, very safe area, noticed some fast food in area. Room was very clean, as well as bath and shower. Nice hot breakfast saved us time and money, thanks for providing a good service to tired travelers. P.S nice clean pool to relax.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Miami, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Good stay. Clean room and premises. Safe area. Cozy indoor pool w/ towels. Good customer service, but wished lady would've been more friendly. Good breakfast. Paid $78 for one night, including taxes, with a coupon from travelcoupons.com. There's a walmart a block away and a Burger King right next door. Room has a flat screen TV, modern decoration, spacious bathroom and tub. It has a small fridge and microwave, although I do not agree on the microwave location: floor level underneath the TV... very uncomfortable. However, overall, I recommend this hotel, at least for the price I paid during my stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed here as we always do when we are in town. The downsize is we stayed during all the college graduations and the hotel room was 225.00 a night. In the defense of the hotel, all of the hotels in the area were the same price or higher. I was a little disappointed because are room was not up to par for the amount of money we had to spend. Missing drawer, broken mirror no phone service. After going to the front desk I was told there was nothing they could do because they were booked solid for a regular room. After the frustration of going back to utilize my key and couldn't get into my room, the front desk knew that was just too much for one night and upgraded us to a suite that was available. So all and all the experience ended up to be enjoyable.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Belleair Beach, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We spent one night here to break up a long drive. I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews but all of the other mid range properties were in excess of $100 before taxes so we decided to take a chance as we were arriving late and leaving early. I agree with a prior reviewer that once you get off the interstate this location is a little tricky to find, you can see it because it sits up on a hill behind another hotel, it's just selecting the right driveway that can be confusing. We ended up in the back parking lot of a Burger King or some hamburger place on our first try, but in just seconds we were up at the Country Inn. Our experience with the front desk was great, the man checking us in was friendly and provided information regarding the free breakfast. The main lobby area was very nice. Our room was clean and comfortable. We had a king bed with a desk and chair, along with another large chair. We had a refrigerator but did not use it. I used the internet without any problems. The breakfast selection was as follows: fresh fruit salad, individually saran wrapped fresh apples, assorted muffins and breads, sausage (very tasty), eggs, potatoes, waffles, yogurt, cereal and assorted juices. We were satisfied with the selections and the quality of the food. The lady in charge of the breakfast room was very friendly. We paid a total of $79.99 for the night booked directly with the hotel. For the money we thought this was an exceptional value, it's hard to find a decent hotel under $100. Will definitely stop in again and have already recommended the property to our snowbird friends who need a place to stay when coming down for the winter.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Daphne, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Surprised there wasn't a blue sign on the interstate promoting the hotel and telling me which way to turn at the end of the exit. When I asked the clerk about it at check-out, he shrugged his shoulders and didn't say anything, like he didn't understand what I said. I didn't have good driving directions to get here and still didn't see a sign where I thought I was supposed to turn, but turned anyway. The hotel is up a hill with confusing roadways going to other hotels and restaurants.

The clerk at check-in didn't seem comfortable in doing her job and needs more customer service skills, since I asked a question that barely got a response. I did ask her another question a couple hours later with better results. Odd there was no TV channel listing or local phone book in the room, both items I wanted to use. Nice, high ceilings, wide hallways and attractive furniture and art on the walls.

The odd granite color in the bathroom didn't match the other colors in there, the sink faucet didn't work right and the bed sheets/duvet cover were of poor quality. The nice refrigerator in the room didn't have a small freezer section for my cooler freezer packs, so the clerk put them in the freezer at the front desk, which was appreciated. Thin walls between rooms, I was still hearing the muffled talking and laughing of the people next door at 2:30am. Breakfast and freshly baked cookies were good, nearby restaurants and shops, easy access to I-10.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Navarre, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I love country inn and suites and we look for them when we travel. This time we went 40 miles out of our way for a hotel that we stayed in a few years ago when they first opened. Our first stay was wonderful. (about $90 a night) This time, not so much. The guy at the front desk had no personality and I looked around to see if he was being held up or something because he was acting so strange. I specifically asked for a quiet room and he gave us one directly in front of the stairs. The room was clean except for something on the wall that I really don't care to know what it was. I will just say it made my stomach turn. In the middle of the night there was a loud noise that woke me up out of my sleep, it sounding as if a stampede was running down the hall and doors were slamming up and down the hall for at least an hour. Last but not least, the price was outrageous, I usually don't mind $180 for a hotel (special occasion) but this hotel was so not worth it! Save your money go somewhere else. (BY THE WAY, NOT MILITARY FRIENDLY, GUY AT THE FRONT DESK DID NOT SEEM TO CARE WHEN WE ASKED FOR THE MILITARY RATE) I will give this Country Inn and Suites 1 star only. I hope my love of this chain will continue with my next stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: stay somewhere else!