“Excellent Price & Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Tallahassee
Tampa, FL
“Excellent Price & Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I love the modern decor, efficiently designed rooms, the service, and the ambiance. The bed and pillows were clean & comfy, which is most important to me. Their rewards program is the absolute best in the industry.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank CSKapper

Pensacola Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I took my son with me on a business trip and stayed at this Aloft. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of our stay! The hotel is fresh and clean and aesthetically appealing, and the location was perfect. I had to go to the courthouse and my son, who is an FSU student, had to go to the campus for a meeting with his advisor. The maintenance staff, specifically Kevin, went way above and beyond any service that I expected. My son dropped a piece of jewelry down the drain of the shower, and Kevin came to the room and was very polite and willing to do all that he could to try to retrieve it. I wasn’t there at first, but came back from the courthouse when Kevin was there working on it. He also noticed that the bottom part of the shower door was loose and he also fixed that without anyone saying anything about it. This was my first stay at this Aloft – and I just booked my next stay for this coming Friday night – coming back with my son to look at housing for him for the fall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
North Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Friendly high rise accommodations with contemporary flair in the heart of Tallahassee's downtown core. Bustling lobby with an attractive bar. Rooms are very attractive and well appointed. The only negatives were challenging in-room climate control and less than ideal mattress. This hotel is within walking distance of parks, restaurants and downtown activities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I went to Tallahassee to spend her birthday there. The hotel is beautiful inside and out. It's on the main strip close to resturants and bars. Its a small loft space but enough room for just the two of us. Its a full bar and lounge downstairs that stays open until midnight. They have a bristo downstairs so you can order breakfast and lunch on your own dime. The only issue I had is that there is no mircowaves in the room, they have a mini fridge though.
Parking will not be a issue they have plenty. Word to the wise book early for discounts.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and rooms were clean and very nice. The staff was so helpful and friendly. They gave us many restaurant suggestions and even took us to our choice in their shuttle. I did have a hard time getting them on the phone to come pick us back up though. We took a cab since it was pouring down rain. We loved our stay and will definitely be back again!

• Stayed June 2013
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The room was nice, but the front desk insisted I go to the computer center and book a room to get my SPG apps rate., but the computers weren't working. I was passing through and didn't have a reservation and after driving 13 hours I found this to be a huge inconvenience. It was a small monetary difference to do so, and they should have been more accommodating. The lobby was noisy, and industrial in decor, and hence that made the sound echo. The Room itself was nice, however It was not quiet. I could hear the doors open next to me, and music coming through the walls. On a positive note, I called the front desk to report the party on my floor, and they did come up and address it promptly. However I could still hear everyone going to and from there rooms. Also, two thin pillows on a king bed is simply not enough for me. Food/drinks in the bar were reasonable and good. They have a take out breakfast service which was way overpriced. Better signage is needed to find the front door, and parking.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Charlevoix, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Very average when you look at this hotel. Staff not that helpful. Friendly yes helpful. Check in prolonged. The Starbucks a joke. They were out of chai tea but decided to make me one anyway to see if I would notice. Crazy.
The bartender aloof. Like if your not young and hip they just want your $.
The rooms. Comfortable but the bathroom shower fan drips water all over you. The lights are on some weird delay. Overall not a W or anything near. Just average.

• Stayed July 2013