“YUCK!” 1 of 5 stars

Description: WE HAVE CLOSED :-(
Tallahassee, Florida
“YUCK!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I used to go here all the time when I was in college and liked it. It was cheap and the margaritas were good. Since graduating I have tried them twice...both times found roaches crawling on the wall near me. The food has gone downhill and you can tell they truly only cater to college students. The fact that 2 times in one month I saw roaches crawling on the wall downstairs..I will NEVER be back

Visited June 2012

50% Recommend
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

Go here for some great Mexican food. My husband and I love it!

Visited March 2012
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great authenitc Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

We go to Tapatio for lunch often. I can't comment on dinner, but everything we've had has been terrific. Taco salads, enchiladas, tacos, burritos--I think we've eaten everything. The drinks are REAL. LOL. Watch yourself.

Tallahassee, FL
“The BEST Mexican food in Tallahassee, bar none”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

All male waiters, Our Lady of Guadalupe on the wall, fantastic cheap meals, cheap delicious margaritas, this place will forever be near and dear to my wife's heart and mine as a our FAVORITE place to go consistently for a meal under $25 for two. After the first few times going there and testing the menu we never deviated from our two favorite dishes: the chimichanga (#51 on the menu) for her and La Favorita (#36) for myself. Wonderful flavor and no digestive issues EVER is you know what I mean. The margaritas are virtually always two for one and always pack a decent punch. Has the family run feel to it (don't know if it is) and is always clean. This became our weekly Wednesday date night place. Forget El Jalisco's, this is the place to become a regular at in Tallahassee if you like Mexican food. Can't tell you how much we miss it since leaving the area.

• Visited June 2010