“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Surfside
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My family and I were recently in the Miami area to attend a family wedding. We took three rooms for our family at the Sun Harbor. The staff was extremely accommodating and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and made to feel at home. The rooms were literally apartments. Plus they were in perfect condition and clean as could be. We could not have been happier. I give it my highest level of recommendation!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very affordable. Very nice rooms with a kitchen. A feet distance from the beach and Ball Harbour Mall. Parking for free. Free Internet. Late checkout without taxes (if rooms available). Nice and charming pool. If you want a beautiful Hotel in a quiet place, that's the one.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

I recommend this Hotel if you are looking for a perfect location, nice staff, cleanest and with everything you need . Contact Vanessa, she is very friendly. You will be able to walk to the beach, the best shopping mall, restaurants and more. Lovely Place to stay with the family...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

It was my second time this year at the hotel, and this time with my wife and my dear mother-in-law. I stayed in a 2-bedroom apartment, what was perfect when we are talking about my mother-in-law. =)
The hotel is getting better day after day, with a perfect service, perfect cleaning and perfect people!
I hope back again soon.
Thank you very much!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Goiania, GO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed here six nights with my wife, two daughters and 1 friend of them. My room was a suite with 2 bedrooms that had two beds and a sofa and was very confortable for us.There is a kitchen with all you need since there is no restaurant inside the hotel.There are 2 tvs ,one at the living room and the other at the bigger room.As a light sleeper I had no trouble here because my room was very silent.The surroundings have pharmacy,,restaurants and a very nice supermaket (publix),all of them walking distance.I would suggest cafe ragazzi and carpaccio as good options to eat.The beach is distant only one block and you carry the hotel chairs and umbrella easily.Wi fi was good all the times . The team who runs the hotel (Jorge,Luis and Vanessa) simply do anything you need and ask for .They helped us with our heavy luggage and contacts at Miami.So if you want confort ,safety and special treatment ,this is the place.If you need a big hotel go somewhere else

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Malibu, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

I've spending a week at the Sun Harbour Boutique and has been great.
I often go for business to Miami and me and my colleagues always stay at this hotel.
I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cozy and comfortable accommodation perfectly located and 1 min walking from the beach.

Looking forward to going to Miami and staying Sun Harbour Boutique.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

It was my second time at the Sun Harbour. And the hotel is getting better year after year!!

It's very convenient to stay there because you felling like in a house or apartament. It has complete kitchen, where you can do your breakfast or dinner, bedroom separated from dining and living room, where you can stay watching TV when your wife or friends sleeps and free parking place. It's close to Bal Harbour shops and so many stores, farmacies and restaurants. And the beach is just in front of hotel !

I'm going to Miami in August again and already did my reservation.

Thanks to Luis, Vanessa and Jorge by the hospitality.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!