“Nice hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Save up to 25%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
“Nice hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

The facade was beautiful and so was the room. The only drawbacks were the business center and front desk service. The computer in the business center could not print pdf docs. I had to ask the front desk clerk who was reluctant to print it. I had to ask her three times. That placed a damper on my stay.

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I recently moved my parents to an assisted living facility in Lauderhill, Florida. So now instead of a comfy second bedroom in their golf community villa, I had to find myself alternate digs when I come down south to visit them. The Holiday Inn & Suites Sawgrass is the nicest spot in my parents' new 'hood. While I'm purdy pleased with all aspects of my new "home away from home" the best part has been making friends with fellow travelers at the lobby bar hosted by Linda Homfeld. She is incredible. A friendly face, a warm voice and very, very friendly. And...after only one evening she remembered my drink, my parents' situation and where I am from. Something I can NOT say about my local dry cleaner, bank teller or Starbucks barista back at home in Toronto whom I see almost every day! The front desk personnel also, after only one visit welcomed me back and after two visits I began getting upgrades and a goody bag of Miss Vicky's chips and a bottle of water. While the rooms are pretty standard Holiday Inn, I absolutely look forward to checking in with Linda at the end of each day where this week (and last) we watched the Olympics together. So if you find yourself in this neck of the woods, and....you are a Detroit Tigers fan make sure you stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Sawgrass and tell Linda I sent you.

Stayed July 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Traveling on business. All I want is a clean room and a nice place to catch a decent meal and a cold beer when I return to the hotel. This hotel did not disappoint. The best part was Linda at the bar, a fellow Detroiter and Tiger fan. Great service and conversation. Linda made us all feel like old friends, although we all only just met.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

This hotel is perfect for sports, shopping (so close to Sawgrass Mills!), and The Bank Atlantic Center concerts and shows. Upon arrival, we were treated like we were "special." The staff at this hotel obviously take pride in their jobs and making everyone feel welcome and oh so comfortable! Everything is newly remodeled and spotless! Will definitely be going back for another "pampered weekend!" Awesome experience!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
JoeZ21, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel! Yes, we are conveiently located to Sawgrass Mills Mall for shopping & dining and the Bank Atlantic Center for Florida Panthers NHL Hockey and Concerts. We're glad you let us be your host for your Fabulous Weekend.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was fantasic!! The front desk staff was very nice and very accommodating. Check in was fast and easy. Arlene who works at the front desk was very helpful and went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as possible. She signed me up for Priority Club and gave me a little goodie bag with chips, chocolate and water and also gave me a $10 voucher to use at the restaurant or bar. The room was very spacious and up to date. The bed was extremely comfortable and quite. I had breakfast at the restaurant and the food was delicious! Scott was my server and he was great! I didn't get to use all the amenities this hotel offer like the shuttle service or the pool but the pool looked lovely! Overall, my stay was great and I will definitely be staying here next time I'm in town!

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Sawgrass Mills to be your home away from home. From your review, our staff members helped you feel right at home! Becoming a member of the Priority Club Rewards program was a great choice and lets you earn Rewards Points for every qualifying stay at any Intercontinental Hotels Group Hotel worldwide - and you got to experience the benefits that we offer to Priority Club Members who stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to be your host every time you visit South Florida.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Rooms were up to date and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had an employee named Renee that took care of all my requests and was very pleasant to del with. Hotel is in a convenient location and good wifi service. I will definitely stay again when in South Florida.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I travel to the area monthly and typically make hotel arrangements through Priceline or Hotwire. I have ended up at this location on a few occasions including my most recent trip. While it is a bit further away from my appointments, I have always enjoyed my stay here. The front desk staff is professional, welcoming and efficient. The upper floor king suite was clean and comfortable. The pool is nice though the patio area around it could be larger. Nice large screen TVs feature lots of stations, though a dozen or so of them did work this time around probably because of a dispute with the provider. WiFi is fast. Business center is small but adequate with free access to the Internet and printer. Loud kids can be a problem, though I found the bedroom area of the suite quiet. Overall, I have been pleased with the rate, service, and comfort of this hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Holiday Inn Sawgrass Mills with the Tripadvisor Community. Having a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor share details of enjoyable stays with us truly lets us know that we are delivering the hotel experience our guests expect. As a regular business traveller to the area - our Sales Team would be glad to negotiate a regular rate for your stays in the area in place of the Online Travel Agencies that just place you in a facility in the general area.

Thank you again for sharing your time, your opinions and your review - We hope to have the opportunity for you to be out guest again.

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!