“Boo Hiss :(” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Davie, Florida
“Boo Hiss :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Let me start this by saying, I'm the first person to call or email a restraunt that we've enjoyed to let them know what a fabulous time we had. That being said, I don't like to write bad reviews about service because everybody has a bad day, but in this case I will make an exception because I noticed in a previous review the exact conversation I had, so I am certain it wasn't just a bad day, but a bad choice in employee. We had eaten at Bash a year or so ago and LOVED it! When we decided to go again, I had forgotten the location and looked it up on google. No problem. I called to make sure we didn't need a reservation and was told no...grrrreat! We show up to find an empty store front in a abandoned shopping center...hmm. I call and ask where they are and am told in a very snotty tone, "next to Doris's" (like i should know this already) and where might that be exactly? She tells me in an exasperated tone, but I let it slide because I can practically taste the short ribs I've been craving all day. We finally arrive and walk in. Who come to greet us, none other than the snotty voice on the phone. She asks if I was the one who just called and I say yes. I then ask how long they've been at the new location. She says 5 or 6 months. I explained that we looked them up on google and they still have the old address on their web page. She then snarks out, "that's because we are Bash American Bistro now!" (Oh...well...that explains everything...my bad) I think I might have said something to that affect to which she replies in that tone (you know that tone that says you're an idiot and is accompanied with the big smile that's suppose to make you think she's just playing with you), "we'll now you know, so tell all your friends"...oh...sure..I'll tell my friends alright. She sits us at the table and takes our drink orders and when she walked away, my husband and I shared that look that says, "oh, hell no!", and we got up and walked out the door. Unfortunately for Bash, our tolorence for paying people to treat us like crap is at an all time low. Guess I'm going to have to google how to braise short ribs in Coke next time!

• Visited September 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Some mistakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This listing contains some error's. It shows Mr. Pizza which has sadly closed. Bash American Bistro is now located here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tamarac, Florida, United States
“Not Just Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Very friendly and family oriented Italian restaurant. Great food and they serve Olive Oil without an additional charge.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

Pretty good pizza. The sauce and toppings were good, but I wans't the biggest fan of the crust.

Visited December 2011
Plantation, Florida
“Tasty Italian Food for a Reasonable Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

Mr. Pizza offers good food for a reasonable price. It is a small and very comfortable restaurant with good service. We have gone to Mr. Pizza for many, many years and will continue to do so.

• Visited July 2011