“BEST PATIO BAR IN SUNRISE” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #143 of 204 restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
“BEST PATIO BAR IN SUNRISE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Love having a beer on the patio bar. This is a great local hangout. Have been going there for 22 years.

Visited July 2013

36% Recommend
“Only chicken wings I like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Hooters has spoiled me where I just don't like anyone else's chicken wings lol!
The Hooters location in Sunrise is better than ever. I was last there Dec 20th of last year. I went to the CA Bay Area to work and have been craving my wings with blue cheese dressing on the side. They also have a very nice tater tots appetizer that's really good and I love their steamed shrimp with drawn butter and cocktail sauce on the side. Really nice on a week day during the slow time of day lol!
Service is top notch and the waitresses really care that you enjoy your food!
Looking forward to staying at Hooters Hotel in Vegas when I go .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Izamal-Yucatan
“Good american food reasonable priced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

quick efficient service , fresh salads and wonderful curly fries.
friendly servers. I loved the new fresh spinach salad, but it came with not fresh and very tiny shrimps. So only the salad is great, skip the shrimps. we went 3 times in one week.because is the best offer for a quick reasonable dinner.

Visited October 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Certainly Not The Hooters I Expected”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

I went here for Veterans Day with my girlfriend. The so-called free meal that they offered to veterans was terrible. The manager seemed unqualified for his position. The little stools to sit on were uncomfortable and the service wasn't good. They are supposed to be famous for their pretty waitresses, but there were only two that I would consider attractive. Hooters has definitley lost their standards. I will never visit this location again. My advice is not to waste your time and money.

• Visited November 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Southern Utah
“Terrible and a waste of time and money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

What has happened to Hooters? They used to serve decent food but this trip the food was terrible! The wings I had were the worst that I can remember and the chili cheese fries were unedible. Hooters need to refocus on the food that they are serving and less of a strip club and frat house atmosphere. I get it that the waitresses dress skimpy, but these were dressed less than skimpy and that is not enough to go back for.

• Visited January 2012