“Great 4 day stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills

You added Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   13400 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL 33323 (Formerly Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale at Sawgrass Mills Mall)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Sunrise
Orlando, Florida
“Great 4 day stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

This week my cousin and I visited this property and we were very pleased with our stay! Nadia, Regina and Robert were the GSAs we interacted with the most and they were very sweet. Also the shuttle drivers Axel and Alonso(Alfonso?) we're really great and prompt. Thanks everyone for your help!

Stayed July 2014
KellyBolyardAGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our goal to deliver a wonderful experience to each of our guests, and I’m glad we were able to achieve goal for you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was close to BB&T center where the convention of Jehovah witnesses was held. service was excellent especially the shuttle bus to the convention center and back. I recommend this hotel to brothers and sisters to the convention.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
Guilford, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We used this as a starting point on our afternoon of arrival in Florida. The place was decent for the price, but is in need of some updates. The staff was great and the value was good. We would stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for writing about your concerns regarding your recent trip to our hotel. We would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with your accommodations. Despite the mishaps we would love to have you back for another chance to show you what we have to offer.
marco Is;and, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had the bed $ breakfast package for an overnight, The room was spotless, Bed was European style- soft and comfy. the hot breakfast buffet was beautifully presented and delicious. Fresh fruit, good variety and eggs that tasted like eggs. Coffee was good (not watered down) and our waiter even offered a cup to go. You can also order off the menu if you don't want the buffet. Front desk staff was efficient and cheerful. I would definitely stay there again. Although we didn't need it, there is a shuttle service to nearby shopping. Above normal. Pleasant surprise.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Brandon, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This hotel was previously a Crowne Plaza, once it was purchased by the Hilton brand, I assumed the entire property would be updated to meet Hilton brand standards......what happened??? There are mold on the windows, petrified food on the carpet, the room, bedding and pillows all smelled old and stale. The A/C kept going off and on and sounded like a jet plane.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are disheartened that your room was not to standard. We appreciate your business and have followed up with the team on your comments and will ensure these issues are addressed and prevented from happening in the future. Please email directly at Kelly.bolyard@hilton.com if you need anything at all.

Kelly Bolyard
Director of Rooms
Plantation, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night on the july 4th weekend and I must say everything from checkin, stay and checkout was without any issues. I would have stayed 2 more nights except that i got an offer from a friend to stay at their visitors room for free.

The rooms were clean and the bed very comfortable. I stayed on the 8th floor and requested a a room facing the Sawgrass Mall which the front desk guy readily offered it to me. The front desk guys for both checkin/checkout were very professional and friendly to talk to. There several restaurants nearby too. I would stay there again and recommend it to anyone.
I enjoyed the hot chocolate cookie given to guest at checkin.

One more thing: the elevator is card operated so only those staying there or have business there get to to ride it - added security I guess.,

Room Tip: Just ask to have a room facing the Mall.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
KellyBolyardGM, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Please remember us next time you are in the area so that we may accommodate your lodging needs.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I don't recall the name of the lady that helped me but every time I come to this hotel I see her. She helps me make a reservation and the first time I visited this hotel was for my anniversary and she helped me make a reservation over the phone and when I reached the hotel she still remembered our conversation and it made me feel like me as a customer mattered and its this type of customer service that keeps me coming back (this visit was my 3rd not including the Atlanta, Georgia location), and she is a breath of fresh air. She is so nice and kind she has this warmth that makes you feel welcomed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sunrise
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise Sawgrass Mills
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise
Staybridge Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft Lauderdale - Plantation

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Sunrise - Sawgrass Mills? Share your experiences!