“A Great German Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wimauma, Florida
“A Great German Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had rolladen the meat was very tender and tasty. We also had a little weiner schnitzel appetizer they were wonderful never had any better. We also had a beef soap that was almost like a stew. i never had anything like that before, it was excellent. The apple strudel was as good as any I have ever had.
I retured for lunch a week or so later and had a brat also very good with very good german potato salad. I though it unusual to use mayo with a brat but it made for a unique sandwich.
This place is just as good as the best german restaurants I have been to we will be there many more times.

Visited August 2013

Wimauma, Florida, United States
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

My husband and I have ate here twice. Love the food! Prices are reasonable! The presentation of the food is wonderful! Great flavor, great service and we will be back again!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Great authentic German food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and was very pleasantly surprised. Brought back memories for Germany for both my wife and myself! Very small, reasonable prices, decent portions. We will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing German Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This small German restaurant in an unassuming strip mall is the real deal! It features authentic German fare in a charming and intimate setting. We were even treated to live music from a lederhosen-clad accordian duo.

Everything served to our party of four was delicious and nicely presented. The jager schnitzel is the best I have ever eaten. Also of note -- the red cabbage, the potato pancakes, and, especially, the spaetzle -- all to die for! Entrees are priced in the $15 range. They serve German beer and wine at very reasonable prices -- my glass of Riesling was $4.95!

Excellent food, great service, delightful ambiance -- perfect combination!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sun City Center, Florida
“you must know German food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

excellent food, great service and warm atmosphere, but a small restaurant. not condusive to large numbers.

Visited March 2013