“Great authentic German food!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Great authentic German food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped in for lunch and was very pleasantly surprised. Brought back memories for Germany for both my wife and myself! Very small, reasonable prices, decent portions. We will definitely return.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tampa, Florida
“Amazing German Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This small German restaurant in an unassuming strip mall is the real deal! It features authentic German fare in a charming and intimate setting. We were even treated to live music from a lederhosen-clad accordian duo.

Everything served to our party of four was delicious and nicely presented. The jager schnitzel is the best I have ever eaten. Also of note -- the red cabbage, the potato pancakes, and, especially, the spaetzle -- all to die for! Entrees are priced in the $15 range. They serve German beer and wine at very reasonable prices -- my glass of Riesling was $4.95!

Excellent food, great service, delightful ambiance -- perfect combination!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sun City Center, Florida
“you must know German food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

excellent food, great service and warm atmosphere, but a small restaurant. not condusive to large numbers.

Visited March 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Authentic and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ate there about 3:00 p.m. on a Sunday. It was not very busy and the service was excellent. We were surprised to be offered an early bird discount of 10% off our entire bill. The schnitzel dinner I had was very good. Everyone at our table had a variation of the schnitzel dinner. Nice large portion. I enjoyed the rest of mine the next day at lunch. One person at out table ordered the hot berries and ice cream for dessert. It looked so good and he said it was delicious. I had no room to sample though. If you like german food you need to go here! If you have never tried german food, this is a great place to see if you will like it! I will be back to sample more of this menu.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“OUTSTANDING GERMAN CUISINE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had been looking to eat some really authentic German food and I found it here. IT WAS DELICIOUS!I had the sausage plater, it was outstanding. The sauerkraut was "out of this world". My mother had the schnitzel and it was also fantastic. The amount of food was just right. As if the food was not good enough we ordered an apple strudel, which was not only delicious but breathdatingly beautifuly displayed. I loved eating here. They had minimun staff but the waitress was very diligent and brought us our food in a timely manner. A lady from my aunt's living community accross the street recommended this place - THANKS!

• Visited March 2013