“Can't Wait To Come Back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Vista Estate

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sugarloaf
Sea Vista Estate
You added Sea Vista Estate to your Saves list
15620 State Rd., Sugarloaf, FL 33042   |
“Can't Wait To Come Back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

What a cool place to be for a week. No place like this in the Keys. From the cool pool to the clean beach and also the tropical plants everywhere...such a great atmosphere. It was so quiet out here and a great place to get away from the big city. The 2nd day my girlfriend and I relaxed by the pool all day. Day 3 we took the kayaks out on the water. It was very clear water and we saw a school of tarpons swim by. The last few days we went out to Key West and enjoyed the scene. Only about 30 minutes away. As for the service, Carol made us a delicious Key Lime pie. They took us on a little tour when we got there and they we always a phone call away. They were very kind and we had a great stay. We are definitely coming back :))

• Stayed July 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Stuart
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying many times at this establishment as well as it's sister location "Seaview Estate" and I can say that it truly is a hidden paradise. You feel as though you're on a private island away from everything. This place is a great de-tox from the stress of work and everyday craziness that we endure. However, when you do want to get out and enjoy the night-life or local shopping, you're only 20-25 minutes away from Key West. The owners, Troy and Carol are such wonderful people and a wealth of knowledge on any information you may need on the surrounding areas and attractions. The cottages are always clean and the kitchens are completely stocked with cookware, etc. AND the fishing is incredible. I would very much recommend this resort to everyone !!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Wow! I don't know how else to describe it! BEAUTIFUL! Absolute paradise! We've always vacationed in the keys and this year we found Sea Vista Estate. The best choice we have EVER made! Troy and Carol were the most attentive and amazing hosts, and Tony helped us catch fish and lobster everyday! How does waking up to the sound of the ocean and to a fresh, homemade key lime pie sound? Again, just a spectacular estate. We will most definitely be returning here every year from now on! Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2012
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Sept 2011
I have stayed at Sea Vista on a couple of occasions for one reason or another.
I will not forget my visit any time soon, this was beyond all expectations.
The property managers “Troy and Carol” went out of their way to make me feel welcomed and comfortable at all times.
I was on a business trip and would not be staying long, but the place was magnificent.
Everything was picture perfect. I needed privacy as I was on an important working trip in the Keys.
I not only found the peaceful surroundings that was promised, but the attention that was given to detail and the respect for my privacy at all times during my stay.
I have returned with my wife on more than one occation whom also fell in love with this peaceful place and have made arrangements to make this a memorable place our private get away.
I recommend Sea Vista Estate in Sugarloaf Key Florida to everyone whom is looking for privacy, comfort and a place to visit for every reason imaginable.
Thank you to Troy and Carol for allowing us to stay here.
Maria and Frank J. Garcia
New Jersey

Room Tip: Call ahead fro reservations and special needs
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our family of 4 just spent a week (Aug 4 to Aug 11) at Sea Vista Estate. I have no idea what would prompt those nasty awful previous reviews. We didn't find any of what was said in the bad reviews to be true. We had a great time. The estate is beautifully kept, and just like the website says, we had the use of their bikes, kayaks, fishing gear, dock, beach, hammocks, fresh grown fruit, and gorgeous pool with a slide, grotto, and a swim up bar under the tiki hut. Troy and Carol were very helpful when I had questions, but were never intrusive. Carol stopped by once each day to drop off a newspaper. Other than that, we were left alone to explore unless we asked for their opinions. Also, there were NOT too many rules. The rules just consist of general common courtesy... common sense stuff like don't waste electricity, try to recycle, put stuff back where you found it, etc...

So if you want lots of shopping, partying on Duval street, lots of people around, granite countertops, and flatscreen TV's in every room, then don't stay here! But if you want quiet natural beauty out in nature, fishing, biking, swimming, relaxing on hammocks, and a simple but clean house, then this is the place for you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

One of the nicest family vacations we have had. A private, secluded getaway that offered many things for us to do--snorkeling, swimming, beach fun. Owner Troy even brought us fishing. But, we also were able to just take five and be ourselves while surrounded by paradise. Just a fun place to stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Key West, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I live in Key West and like to get away from the craziness once in a while. We decided to rent this property for our families to come down and relax with us. Best decision ever! We loved the property and amenities including the pool, jacuzzi, swim up bar, tiki hut, beautiful beach, kayaks, bicycles, and the list goes on. I've read some of the negative reviews on here and I can't image how ANYONE could not love Troy and Carol! They are honestly the nicest people I've met and are extremely accommodating. I guess everyone's experiences are different for whatever reason, but I can't say enough nice things about Sea Vista Estate. You'll be hard pressed to find a better, more relaxing place anywhere in the keys without having to stay at one of the hotels filled with a million other people. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sea Vista Estate? Share your experiences!