“Roadfood Pit Stop!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 228 restaurants in Stuart
Cleveland, Ohio
“Roadfood Pit Stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

I found out about this place from a Roadfood website and what a delight! When heading to the beach or into Stuart...take a break from all the chain restaurant places and stop into Frank 'n Steins. Its a cute, CLEAN, cheap place to grab hot dogs, fries and an ice cold beer. We had the chili dog, kraut dog and a coleslaw dog all were great as were the fries.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
Syracuse, New York
“cleanest FL restuarant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2006

I'm a local and wanted travelers to know about this little hot dog and beer restaurant. It is a couple of miles from our house and we always drove by it, never stopping in. I mean, who wants to eat hot dogs and beer all the time?

But look it up and go in because you will find the cleanest restaurant I've ever seen in Florida (and the kitchens in most Fl restaurants are sights you would never ever want to see)

There is a good selection of beer and hot dogs to choose from at this very well run restaurant. And yes, the locals love it!!! Enjoy!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Nom Nom Nom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2004

My FAVOURITE place to go to in Stuart. I could eat there every day. Very friendly and very reasonable.