“Absolutly Perfect !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Jensen Beach, Florida
“Absolutly Perfect !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Nino's is absolutely the best Italian I have had in this area. My Wife and I went there for Lunch today. Service is 100% Perfect. They have a Lunch Buffet Wens & Thurs. 4 very tasty authentic choices + Pizza. We will definitely make this one of our weekly stops.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Stuart, Florida
“Why did it take so long to find Nino's?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We love this place! My only disappointment is that we've lived in the area for close to 2 years and only just now realized it's local. I thought we've tried all the local Italian/pizza restaurants in the area but bottom line, we've hated every other place until we found Nino's.... Highly recommended for great Italian food at reasonable prices.

• Visited April 2014
Leesburg, Virginia, United States
“Really Fun, Really Loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

It was a Friday night, the weather was great so folks were sitting outside. We were told the wait for a table was 25 minutes....looked right into the pizzeria and saw a few open tables the hostess noticed and offered this....you can sit in there but you have to order at the counter. We decided to 'go for it' and were pleasantly surprised when we were able to order wine with our meal too. We were served at our table and all extra request were granted...like parmesan cheese please! The bean and escarole soup was delicious, large, a meal all by itself. We shared and eggplant dinner off the specials blackboard. This was way too much food, we could hardly manage a bite, very good....delicious as a second meal a few days later. As we left we took the long way through the dinning room and found out where all the live music was coming from....folks were dancing and having a great time. I would probably opt for sitting at the bar the next time, to be more in the swing of things. However we did get to watch the pizza kitchen and the cooks there were very friendly....very busy too!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, United States
“Best Food in Stuart!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just finished our second dinner at Ninos. Terrific again. Located right next to TwoJays in the same plaza as the Regent Cinema on US1 in Stuart. Very comfortable interior and outside seating as well.

REAL food - by this I mean not frozen fish, real vegetables, meals are cooked to order and arrive hot with fresh ingredients, delievered to your table by kind and friendly waitstaff. Who could ask for anything more?? J.J. serves beautifully - knowledgeable, not intrusive and very kind.

Their Twilight dinners served Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday from 3:30 - 6:00 PM and really something special with 2 for 1 beer and sine choices. 3 courses with coffee for $14.95. The Bass Francaise was fresh and beautifully prepared, the Eggplant fantastic.

Be sure to make this restaurant one you visit often.
great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Saint Lucie, FL
“Good but pricy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went with a large group and that's not easy for a restaurant. They handled it well. I got the flounder special. It had artichoke hearts, 2 shrimp, tomatoes, sauce....and it covered the fish so I had to go looking for it. No salad or side dish was offered which I still think was odd. The food itself was good but I would like to have tasted the fish.

I didnt have an appetizer and my drinks were paid by someone else. Still, my bill was $28 without the tip. I think that is rather pricey considering what I got.....and didn't get.

• Visited January 2014