“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Fantastic find in downtown Stuart. Food was top notch and service was great as well. Our entrees were fantastic. Will definitely go back for truly delicious food... My compliments to the Chef!!

“Best Italian by far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

My wife and I dined here last night and it was the most wonderful experience in quite some time. I had a special, the Frutti di mare, and was the best I have ever had. Tons of fresh seafood, cooked perfectly and the sauce to die for.
Warm crusty bread with an olive oil garlic and herb dipping sauce was delicious. My wife's dish was awesome as well and the red sauce with her side of pasta was outstanding. We will be Back soon! The service was also top notch. Overall this is a place I would take good friends, a spouse or a date. We were also surprised at the very reasonable prices.

Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband and I dined here on a Sunday evening. It is a quaint Italian restaurant off the beaten path that exceeded our expectations. My husband had been craving Veal Parmesan and this was why we chose this restaurant. He was not disappointed. He said this was the BEST he has ever had. I had one of the specials-Chicken Scharprello w/peppers, onions, mushrooms,sausage, broccoli in a light Marsala wine sauce w/fresh basil. It was amazing. In fact, the portions were so large, we brought home some to have for dinner at a later time. Our waiter Frank was informative and very attentive. We highly recommend this restaurant if you like authentic Italian food.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I first time here and we were blown away. Great ambiance and the food was perfect. They brought me out the wrong pasta with my Shrimp Scampi but they were more than happy to address and fix the issue. Tiramisu was absolutely to die for and the free limoncello shots were a perfect after thought. Prices are well rounded and the free soup/salad and warm bread certainly bridges any price concerns you might have. Can't wait to visit again!

Stuart
“1 outstanding dish, one less than average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Thank you fellow Trip advisor reviewers for mentionning this place. I believe it has great potential with a very nice, fast and friendly service, a quaint small rooms decor, and a lovely outside dining area.
Prices are reasonable, much in line with the prices around.Now the food: the menu is fairly short, with the classic offerings of an italian restaurant. My husband had a truly outstanding, generously served veal picata, served with pasta cooked to perfection in a delicious home made marinara sauce. I wanted fish..no fish tonight, ok it is slow season here in Stuart, it was late, i can understand. So i ordered shrimp scampi.. and got a totally uninspiring plate of spaghetti, with 6 right out of the freezer shrimps , or was it cardboard?, swimming in an ocean of acid, liquid sauce. But the warm loaf of bread was absolutely delicious, and if the Chef can produce this wonderful veal picata, i am sure than next time, i'll get something delicious as well.

Visited August 2014