“Mama Mia!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Sebring, Florida
“Mama Mia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We had a wonderful dining experience at Michelina's. For those who have trouble finding it, just look for the big pink neon sign--hard to miss. Garlic knots with olive oil, bruschetta (wow), crab cakes, flounder, ravioli, pizza, creme brulee (to die for): Everything was delicious. My biggest delight was eating some leftover lasagna. It was the best I had ever had. The sauce was wonderful--hearty and spicy. I had become bored with Italian restaurants, but apparently I have been eating at the wrong place. This was superb. As for the decor, it is unique, just like the owner. This night, she was dressed like a pink goddess. It gives the place character. Great service from greeting to seating to eating. We are from Central Florida, but would definitely eat there again the next time we go to the beach or are in town.

• Visited July 2014

Florida
“Only eat here if you are HUNGRY and want great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Food is excellent! LARGE portions! Great service.

This is a casual dress, family friendly restaurant. The garlic knots are delicious and plentiful! The pizza was fresh and as close as to New York you will find in Florida. I can bore you with all their delights, but go experience this place yourself!

The food is fanciful, but the decor is not. The price you pay for the quality and quantity of food makes up for its simple decor.

Do not order an espresso (it's regular coffee in an espresso cup).

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stuart, Florida
“The Queen of Italian Cuisine.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Michelinas is BY FAR the best Italian food in Florida. We are from Chicago & We thought NO ONE could be better than the several great restaurants in Chi Town, But, We were wrong Michele, Stuart & family have topped them all. Order ANYTHING on the menu & your taste buds will be happy!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Excellent Italian food and the BEST Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We've been searching for good pizza ever since our favorite Hobe Sound Pizza restaurant closed. This was our first visit to Michelina's and we all decided to order other entrees, so I asked about the pizza for future reference. Our waitress had them make up a small one for us (free of charge) as a little appetizer and it was EXCELLENT! I ordered the Stuffed Eggplant which was enough for three meals and delicious. My husband ordered the Seafood Trio with fradiavolo sauce and our daughter had the Veal Parmesan (a special that night.) We were all delighted with the meal and excellent personal service and cannot wait to return for pizza!

Visited May 2014
MAYS lANDING,NJ
“Best authentic family style Italian food I've found since moving to Florida!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I walked into a cozy glowing restaurant.
The stringed lights in the ceiling made me feel as though I was dining under the stars.
The music playing was perfect and the staff truly made me feel like family.
Wine and beer only- reasonably priced.
My daughter ordered the chicken fettuccine Alfredo and finished the entire plate. (Which she never does)
I ordered the Mahi special- it was cooked perfectly and full of flavor without being overpowering.
I was full but found enough room for some creme brûlée.
I rarely take the time to write a review but I was truly impressed.

• Visited April 2014