“Reminds me of coffee bars in Santa Fe or Monterey !” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 225 Restaurants in Stuart
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Dessert, Bistro, Wine Bar, Eclectic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coffee bar Blue Door was opened to provide its guests with a relaxed, eclectic place in which to sit and enjoy coffee, espresso, tea, beer, wine, and some interesting foods. We hope you enjoy our Counter Culture roasted coffee and espresso beans, our selection of Italian wines, and our draft beer choices.
South Florida, Florida
“Reminds me of coffee bars in Santa Fe or Monterey !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Take a seat at the beautiful outdoor patio,order a wonderful coffee, light meals, or pastry, and relax in a place that will take you away from the ordinary !

Visited May 2013
coffeebarBlueDoor, Owner at Coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
thanks for your review; we are so glad you found us and thanks for your time in writing your review!

Tampa, Florida
“Warm friendly Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I absolutely love Blue Door and visit whenever I am town. It is basically the only place in Stuart that stays open past 9 pm besides Walmart. It is a great place for highschoolers and up to go and get coffee, listen to music, or watch a movie. They have different events all the time and is really a place the community can come together and hang out. I absolutely love it and think it is a great thing for Stuart.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much and thanks for coming in when you're in town! We are hoping to create a place with interesting things to do and we appreciate your appreciation :)
boston, ma
“Absolutely Fabulous Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I only wish there were more blue doors in the world! This place is such an ecletic south florida feel and has amazing food items to match. I have traveled extensively throughout the world and this is one of best cafes I have seen. It is a eclectic mix of casual light lunch, coffee and deserts ( one of the best I ever had) and more of an upscaled wine/european beer bar at night. Everyone I have brought here falls in love with it. The courtyyard is amazingly relaxing and indoors although small is quite unique, trendy and inviting, This unique little cafe serves multiple roles.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you so much! We love to travel as well and tried to create a space that would welcome everyone; we really appreciate your taking your time to write a review (and such a nice one!)
Jensen Beach, Florida
“A gem of a place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was blown away by the friendly feel of the place . The warm smells of coffee and baked goods were only overshadowed by the blue eyes that welcomed us to the bar , I felt as if I had stepped into our family home at the best time of year. The food , coffee and service was the best we have had at any cafe here in the US. and my wife and I will eagerly return again and again .

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mondo1111, Owner at Coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thanks so much for your review; we try to make everyone welcome and provide tasty menu items that you can't find in other nearby places. We are so lucky to have excellent baristas here, thanks again!
Palm City, Florida
“Great place for drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

What a great place to hang out with friends or a date and have a few drinks. I wish they had real food though.

Visited January 2013
mondo1111, Owner at Coffee Bar Blue Door, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
thank you for your review; we have added salads, baked brie/camembert, mac 'n cheese, quiche, escargot, and pizzas to our menu recently~ let us know if you like it! thanks again