“Great Find” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
florida
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband, son and I had just left a nearaby restaurant that had an hours wait. Our car gps listed East Ocean Bistro as a nearby restaurant. When we arrived the place looked empty, just one couple at the bar. We ventured in. Two of us ordered from the daily special menu, and we were given a bottle of wine with our dinner.
The three of us had a most wonderful dinner. This place is a great find and I would recommend it to those who want an excellent dinner at a reasonable price.

• Visited June 2013

Sewall s Point, Florida
“Cute Bistro with a Great Menu Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent food with numerous daily special offers from a free bottle of wine to Sunset 3-course dinners at $14.95 per head. The best French Fries around, a snip at $2. I think there's an evening during the week, Wednesday I believe, when there is anything from 10%-100% off depending on the draw.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great find in Stuart”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stumbled onto this place a few months ago while visiting clients in Stuart. The food is unbelievably good as is the service. It has the feel of a warm neighborhood spot which makes me come back each time I'm in Stuart. One of my favorite dishes I've eaten this year was the wild game meatloaf they served as a special. It was out of this world.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
boston, ma
“great little find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The restaurant is in a strip mall but do not let that hinder you. The quality of food is top notch and gourmet level. The service is too match. Took me a while to go in but it was well worth the gamble and would highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Raleigh NC
“Good food, good atmosphere, odd service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in the area for a very short vacation. This restaurant was highly recommended. We showed up in shorts and T-shirts, not having been told it was a nicer restaurant. The hostess insisted we stay and sat us at the bar. My husband had tortellini with shrimp and I had the filet. Both were excellent, as were both of our salads. The beer choices were numerous, though there were several they were out of. The staff were obviously hustling and the place was nearly full. All positives aside, I still can't figure out what our server/the bartender was thinking. The restaurant offers a prix fixe menu until 6:00 pm. When we sat down, we were offered the prix fixe menu, as well as the dinner menu. At some point, after she took our beer order, our server determined the time for the prix fixe menu had passed and took those menus from us. We understood completely, UNTIL SHE THEN OFFERED IT TO SEVERAL OTHER CUSTOMERS, one who was obviously a friend. I was hungry, tired from travel, and it wasn't really worth kicking up a fuss. However, in hindsight, it's disturbing that a fairly new staff member would take it upon herself to decide who was special enough to offer the much cheaper menu. I heard her say several times that she had been there less than two weeks. At any rate, the food was really good, we enjoyed the piano music in the background, and probably would return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere