“Big TV's” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Ridgewood, NJ
“Big TV's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to watch the games. On a good night you can see local sporting events and something from your hometown. The food is good and the drinks are always 2 for 1.

Visited September 2013
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
What a nice review! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

Niceville, Florida
“Football Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to Duffy's to enjoy the football games (Go Packers) and enjoyed the overall experience. The waitress was exceptional and the food was very good. The wedge salad was sizable and reasonably priced and the wings were very good. We had the homemade salsa and chips that were very good as well. One drawback though. There were probably 10-12 tv screens on the side we were sitting on and they refused to put one of the side screens to another game. They showed the same game on both large screens, 4 or more of the small screens, and still refused to put another game on an out of the way screen. Disappointing as I had to get up and constantly go to another section of the place to see the score of the game.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
ChasF50! Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.
El Paso, Texas
“Cool drinks near shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice pub atmosphere with lively staff. It's well kept, lots of TV screens good food and drinks. The location is in a nice shopping area for the girls.

Thank you! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!
Stuart, Florida
“typical sports bar/bar food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nothing out of the ordinary...very loud bar atmosphere and average bar food. Wait staff poorly trained and not very efficient.

Visited August 2013
John S, Manager at Duffy's Sports Grill, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Joan, thank you for the review. We hope to learn more from you. We have sent you a private message asking for more details.
Roseville, California, United States
“Management Lies to customers!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went to this place to watch the Raider game. First thing I asked was if I could have one of there many t.v.'s and even sat myself in the back so I could enjoy the game while I had dinner. I paid for drinks and even paid for the N.Y. Strip dinner so I can get to watch the game. I asked numerious of times then he tells his server the game doesn't start until eleven but yet I look on my phone and the game started at ten. Great customer service!! Pay for a nice meal and can't change the channel. They Are too busy serving people at the bar to mack there tips and sales.. Never going there again Thumbs down!!! Had better service at Chili's!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Joseph, let me be the first to apologize for your experience. We take full responsibility for this and want to know more. We have sent you a private message and hope to hear from you at your convenience.