“Little Gem in a shopping center..............” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Huntington, New York
“Little Gem in a shopping center..............”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great italian food....not expensive and not formal....you definately need reservations....will go back again and again...

Visited January 2012

Cape Coral, FL
“Excellent Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I recently had a wonderful lunch/dinner at Renato's! He had a very generous portion of juicy salmon on a bed of fresh spinach in a delicious mustard sauce. I had large tender gulf shrimp which I had requested to also have prepared the same way. The meal was amazing and the service was excellent. We plan to return again soon!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York
“Always Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Celebrated my Dads birthday this evening with family. There were 6 of us. We started with a shrimp oreganatto vs. the clams which they specially made for us per our request. It was a wonderful start. Among our guests we ordered a couple of Flounders, a Lamb Shank, a shrimp dish as well as a dish which was a special this evening of veal, mushrooms and pasta. We all ordered from there specials of the day menu. Everything
was so flavorful and delicious. There was nothing left on our plates. The food is always consistent as is the service. Josephine is always so welcoming and kind as is their staff. We love going there because we never leave disappointed! Can't wait to go back....

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Wonderful Service, dependably great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

Josephine has been providing top service and food in this location for many years. It is a favorite place for locals and travelers.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mass., USA
“Best in the Stuart/Jensen Beach Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

We visit here once a year and always have a good consistent meal at Renato's. There are no fine dining spots in this area but this is the best you will get. You start with a basket of foccacia, olive oil, roasted garlic and parmesian cheese. Yum. Dinner always comes with a fresh salad. This visit I had the shrimp scampi. It was very good but I thought the portion (4 shrimp and a small portion of linguini) was small for the price. My father raves over the clams with red sauce and linguini. My husband had a fish dish ( I beleive it was pompano) with roasted peppers and pasta. It was delicous. Normally we all indulge in desert b/c where else can you get spumoni? This time we passed as I think we all ate too much bread and garlic! You are also entertained by an accordian player. A nice touch.

• Visited March 2012