“OK but not the best” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Spring Hill
Tallahassee
“OK but not the best”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

CONS: We first get there after a long day at work and a long ride. The phone was ringing and we were waiting to check in and there was no one around. Finally the front desk associate came and by then the phone stopped ringing. We checked in only to find out the room was right in front of the elevator - we requested through reservations to have a room as far away from elevator as possible, I guess 6 feet was far to them. Then was told they have no more rooms. We go in to be greeted by a smoke smell that was trying to be covered by an over amount of cleaning agent. Why charge someone hundreds of dollars if they smoke in a non smoking room if all your going to do is cover it up with cleaning solution? It was very strong due to the entire room was just a little wider than the bed so I called down to request another room, and was told they are not able to give us another room unless we upgrade. Of course we upgraded but they could have given us a discount due to the smoke and cleaning solution smell. Woke up at 6:45 due to the paper thin walls, the next room had their tv on and was talking very loud. Breakfast was frozen bisquits and frozen waffles. The cleaning wasnt the greatest for a new hotel. Next time we will just drive a few hours more to get to a better hotel. PROS: The beds were comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

335 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2010

The front desk people were very friendly and helpful, especially when my family kept for asking for towels for the pool. Our room was VERY clean. I just have 2 complaints. One is the breakfast. The biscuits were cold every morning and we would have liked to see a little bit more of a variety every day (different fruit instead of just apples or some danishes along with the muffins. My other complaint was the wi-fi. I could not figure out how to log on. I know I can with my laptop because I can easily use wi-fi at my sister's house, McDonalds., etc....I called the number that the front desk gave me and the guy wasn't very helpful. Other than that, I would probably stay again.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

Good for the money - very reasonable. Staff friendly and helpful. Brand new hotel, would stay again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee

Address: 4881 Commerical Way, Spring Hill, FL 34606
Location: United States > Florida > Spring Hill
Ranked #1 of 4 hotels in Spring Hill
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee 2*
Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill
Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.