You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Spring Hill
Mastic
“Weeki Wachi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Room was a bit small but all we really needed. I would like to have a refrigerator but I do not remember the web site saying it had one to begin with, I guess I could have asked for one. That was not necessary for our visit anyway. Our TV drove us crazy. I do not know if the remote needed batteries or if we just did not know where to point it but it did not work properly. The breakfast buffet was awesome. I am gluten free and was able to eat. There were hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and fruit as well as many carb choices. I am a tea lover and they even had my specialty tea: green and chai. My husband loved the biscuits and gravy. The people at the front desk were especially helpful especially Jodi. Jodi should get a promotion and a raise. She knows the area so well. My husband and I needed help finding our way from the airport 3 times and she knew exactly where we were and how to get us to the hotel each time. She also knew about everything in the area; restaurants and attractions. We definitely will use this hotel again the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Dear Patricia S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I am glad you mentioned the TV in your room, as we had maintenance take a look at it, and you were correct, the remote needed batteries. So thank you very much for brining that to our attention. Also, thank you for your kind words about our staff member. It is always so nice for our staff to be recognized by our guests and I am happy to hear that Jodi met and exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to her.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Christine Eaton, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Brooklyn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

From the size and layout of the rooms it seems like the place was built as a nursing home or long term care facility. Possibly the smallest hotel room I've ever seen, and I live in NYC and have seen the closets friends and family stay in when they visit. Very unreliable internet connection (at least on the 1st floor where I stayed) the few times it did work it was extremely slow. Room lighting is harsh and hospital-like, TV was difficult to use. Otherwise the place was very clean and the staff courteous and nice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear C K,

I am very upset to hear about your recent stay here with us. We always strive for excellence here in guest satisfaction and I am very sorry that your stay was not up to par. We do offer single bedded rooms, they are smaller than most rooms, and we only recommend them for short stays. I just wish you would have mentioned something during your stay, and we would have happily moved you to a larger room. Please do not think that all our rooms are that size. We do offer rooms with 2 queen beds and suites also. We never want one of our guests to be uncomfortable.
I do hope you will stay with us again, and I ask that you please contact me directly here at the hotel and I will make sure you are taken care of.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I booked a non smoking room. Upon my arrival I was told only smoking rooms were available. I said no I specifically requested a non smoking room. Then I was told you I can upgrade you to a suite. I said I will take at no additional cost to me. Oh I just located a non smoking room for you.
The breakfast is nice but they don't keep watch with food products that have finished.
The garbage can outside is always overflowing with garbage.
On a positive note my room was clean and the bed very comfortable. That is a plus.
This isn't the first time I have stayed here however this is the first time the customer service is lacking. Very disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013
gmspringhill, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear DRuiz801,

I am very sorry to hear about your most recent stay. Upon looking into your reservation, I see that your reservation was booked online and indeed for a smoking room. I have spoken to the front desk agent that was working that day, and due to us having no vacancy, that is why she could not immediately move you. Once some room moves were accomplished, this was then able to happen. Please do not hold this against us. Mistakes happen when booking online, so please always call us afterwards to be sure you booked the room you wanted.
I am glad to hear that she was able to get you into a non smoking double bedded room, and I hope next time you are in the area we will see you again.

Bulls Gap
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was my family's first time ever staying at a Microtel Inn. We were very happy with our stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the lighting was excellent. The only thing that could have been better was the room temp. Even though we tried to lower the temp it would never go down so it was warm in the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Melinda B,

Thank you very much for that great review. We are all very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us. I am sorry that the air in your room was not working properly and I have gotten that taken care of since your stay. If ever something like that happens during your stay, please do not hesitate to call the front desk, they can move you right away in most cases.

I do hope to see you again in the future, and thank you for choosing our hotel for your needs.

Christine Eaton, General Manager

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee? Share your experiences!