The staff was very friendly. The room was tiny but clean with fairly thin walls. The wall mounted air conditioner was extremely loud, maybe it was just because the room was so small but it was much too big for such a small room. Breakfast was okay but we were there for three days and the only hot food served was bisquits and gravy. We really could have used something different. Very good value however if you get beyond the noisy air conditioner.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel
- Microtel Inn And Suites-Spring Hill
- Microtel Inn & Suites-Spring Hill Hotel Spring Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New hotel offering Free continental breakfast, free local and long distance calls and free internet. All rooms have coffee makers, irons and boards and hairdryers. All doubles and suites offer microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel features an outdoor pool, fitness center, meeting room and guest laundry. It is conveniently located to Weeki Wachee Springs State Park and Buccaneer Bay Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.