“Pizza was great!!!! Eating there not so much...” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #39 of 58 Restaurants in South Miami
Miami, FL
“Pizza was great!!!! Eating there not so much...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I took away a star only because we opted to eat there and after we brought the garlic rolls to the table we noticed constant nat/fly things buzzing about everywhere. It was rather uncomfortable to havve to eat constantly swatting the nats away. It wasn't until the food came that they were just everywhere. I also noticed them by the coke machine.

We bought a living social voucher here. I had always seen the place but this was our first time trying it. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs (beef), 4 garlic rolls, and a medium cheese and garlic pizza.

I was told the spaguetti was ok. I am not a big fan of the stuff and it didnt look all that great to me but I didnt try it and the person said it was ok. It looked a little watery towards the end but again, that was just what i saw.

The garlic rolls were awesome! We had four and one was rather large and wanst very good but the other three were smalled and crunchier and they were very good, I will have to make sure to ask for extra garlic because it just wasnt enought for our tastes but otherwise the garlic rolls where a hit.

I had the medium cheese pizza and opted for fresh garlic as a topping. I wil have o say that this will become one of my favorite places to eat pizza. The crust was cooked just right, it was cripsy and crunchy and the pizza never felt like it was going to fall apart. The cheese was cooked well done (i asked for well baked) and the garlic was on top and a little burnt in some parts and it was delicious.

Overall I think i will probably order from there in the future since it is close to home and the pizza is excellent. I dont think I will be dining in thought, as it is I left and finished my pizza at home because I was tired of seeing the nat things.

The prices seem on the inexpensive side so that was a plus. We got all that i mentioned on the voucher with nothing OOP extra. The voucher was for $20.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
florida
“Healthier Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

I love the whole wheat crust. Order the meatball pizza it is great.

Visited October 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great especially if you...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2008

great especially if you are trying to lose weight and must have pizza.

“good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

good service

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Pizza. Great Prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2008

Great Pizza. Great Prices.