1. Went into "hotel" room to realize that all of our linen was wet...
2. Turned on the 1997 box TV only to realize that the cable did not work..
3. Walked on what felt like a sinking floor.
4. Asked for more than two towels in the bathroom and was told I would be charged to use any additional towels.
If the staff would have been a staff to assist in any of these problems then I would have not been so upset. I was told to turn off the air conditioner so my linen would not be wet. (Refused to provide me with new line) I was also told that the staff didn't know how to fix the TV.. Umm ok???
This place is by far the absolute worse "hotel" I have ever been to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Best Miami Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Miami Best Western