“not worth it” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Miami, Florida
“not worth it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

We wanted to try something new and it wasnt worth the money. The lentil soup was more liquid than lentil and should have come with rice . They should have a kids menu and they need better entrees than everything being on a skewer . i was not impressed ...

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Norristown, Pennsylvania
“best shawermas in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I really enjoyed their shawerma sandwich for my lunch.

Visited June 2011
Dallas, Texas
“Decent mediterranean food, a safe choice if not an exciting one”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2010

My husband and I were in Miami around Christmas, and decided to give this restaurant a try mainly because it offered outdoor seating. And it was fine -- the prices were moderate and the food was pretty good. Not the best Mediterranean I've ever had (the couscous was dry and powdery, for example, although the chicken kabobs were flavorful), but not bad either. A lot of noise and gas from the street, but a good place to watch people. I'd give it another try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good arabic food. I recommend the chicken kabob”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2008

Good arabic food. I recommend the chicken kabob

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was a great experience!!! I do prefer the Mediterranean food in Toronto, but then I'd have to say, the overall...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2008

It was a great experience!!! I do prefer the Mediterranean food in Toronto, but then I'd have to say, the overall service, food, and experience would be considered five stars!! Have some sheesha after dinner, and make it Jasmine :D