“Change For The Worse” 2 of 5 stars

Miami, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Change For The Worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Ok.. Where was Our usual waiter? It was a total Dissapointment. We had a girl who could not even get a bottle of wine open for another party. It took 3 to try to figure it out. I am not sure if the ownership has changed but it was overpriced and disappointing. My better half had filet and it was not seasoned and hard as a rock. My liver had been burned to a crisp. I really could have used a second glass of tea to wash down the burned taste but she had disappeared and was no where to be found. Finally she appeared to give us our check, then left again. I have gone here for years and usually Yeltsin is our waiter and he is great and tells us what's good for the evening, but this girl was sweet but needs seasoning and so does the food. I would not recommend it anymore

Visited June 2013

Miami
58 attraction reviews
“It's a South Miami Institution - Try It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I actually have a very soft spot for Fox's. I grew up in here as my dad would frequently hang out in here. (Anyone remember Fletcher the bartender?) Their food is still good after all these years. French onion soup, prime rib night, fast and tasty lunches. I love it. It's very dark in the main dining area, day or night. Adds to the mystic of the place. Two other dining rooms offer 'normal' lighting, so take your pick. The bar is usually filled with old salts but the young professionals are making their way here, and claiming their seats, too. I personally love this place. Hope you will too.

Visited February 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“A great neighborhood find with great food and drink”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Wen I think of Fox's Sherron Inn I think of cheers...."Where everybody knows your name"
Fox's as we call it is a legendary place, has been in business for more than 50 years. It's recently been remodeled and will remind you of one of those places you went to with your friends or family in a by-gone era, but with a new twist as its all new all over again.
Great fresh fish ( try the sautéed fresh yellowtail or fresh red Florida snapper, it's unequalled in my book), excellent steaks and all entrees come with homemade soup and fresh crispy cold salad with homemade salad dressings.
Their beverages are nicely poured and fairly priced too.
You'll say "Cheers" when you leave there too. And, you'll surely be back for the great food, friendly service and fun times.

Visited September 2012