“Nice Thai” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Asian fusion
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Nice Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Nice atmosphere, pleasant service, value for $. We would return again if we are in the area.

Visited October 2011

Sebastopol, California
“Delicious, elegant service, not too expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is the way service and food should be. The meals are very, very good. Average price is around $20 per person with a soft drink. Although the name might suggest it is only a seafood Thai restaurant, I've never had seafood here. They have it all.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Good food, dear price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

The best of this restaurant it was the food... only the food. The service wasn't correct and was expensive.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good for Miami but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2009

My date took me to Sea Siam, telling me it was the best Thai restaurant in the Kendall area. The place was busy - a tribute to its popularity. Service was friendly and efficient. Meals priced on a par with similar places. But living in the Washington DC area, where Thai restaurants are prevalent, the food at Sea Siam is a notch below that standard. It was a nice dining experience but I have I have had better.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami, FL
“Best Sushi for the $$$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2008

I've gone to many Thai/Sushi places here in Miami and I have to say that the best kept secret is Sea Siam. My wife and I always get the same thing when we go. Dragon Roll, which is like 2 times as big as any other roll anywhere else in Miami with great flavor, and the VOLCANO CHICKEN!!! Its absolutely amazing. We have been going there for 3 years now. Great food, great price, amazing service. I highly recommend.