“Authentic Italian.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Authentic Italian.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I were invited to this restaurant by friends who raved about it. I must say they were right. To start with first impressions, as we walked in I felt like I was back in Rome, I heard Italian being spoken! We were taken to a table immediately and our waiter was right there. He was helpful, professional, and funny all at the same time. Now for the food, my wife had the Blu salad, with strips of mango in it, she said it was Amazing. I opted to try a pizza, I chose the Neapolitan pizza and I must say it tasted just like the ones I've had in Napoli. For dessert we had coconut flan and it did not disappoint. Overall, a great experience, and the best part of the night was the fact that we stayed conversing way after we had finished our meal, and not once did we feel rushed to leave. This is definitely a great find. And the prices are reasonable. So if you want authentic Italian cuisine, Blu is the real deal.

• Visited September 2012

83% Recommend
Aventura, Florida
“Good pizza and dessert too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We got to this pizza place by chance , and it was a nice surprise.
Very decent pizza at a good price , the dessert was a delicious Vulcano chocolate cake , the service was excellent and the place look clean .
We really enjoyed our time there .

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida, United States
“Perfect place for a Italian pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I used to live close to this restaurant, and for 10 years, once a week (every thursday), we ate pizzas, panninis, and nice beers and drafts. My kids grow up coming to this place and now after so many years, I miss this place (we moved to other country). Its a place for family, friends, couples or to be alone, very nice owner (even before South Miami became fashion), Enjoy...

• Visited March 2012
Miami, Florida
“Best Friends by Blu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

This restaurant just recently changed its name but the everything else has stayed the same! Quality pizzas so yummy they are hard to resist. New items to check out: the Burgers!
Great service, ask for Renato or Luis, tell them a cotorra sent you!

• Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“awesome wood oven pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2008