“Authentic Lebanese dishes with homemade quality” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Antigua, Guatemala
“Authentic Lebanese dishes with homemade quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

My in-laws are of Palestinian ancestry and they often prepare many of the dishes offered in this restaurant, so I know this cuisine pretty well. This is the first place I've ever found where the quality and taste are as good as homemade.

We started with lentil soup, which was excellent. Then we had several starters to share, including excellent falafel, baba ganoush, and spinach-filled pastries. Hummus was too thick to my taste but tasted great. I am vegetarian but my companions shared some kibbe and chicken kebab and said both were good.

Couldn't have dessert because we had already eaten so much, but they had quite a few varieties of Arab pastries that looked great.

Will definitely try to come backache ever in Miami.

Visited September 2013

80% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I loved the 2 for 1 moijitos. The ravioli stuffed with spiniach with the vodka sauce! Good place for people watching too!

Visited August 2013
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“The best, the best dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

It was extremely wonderful delicious, ambiance was amazing the MEZZE was something awesome even better the lebanese in lebanon
Thanks Chef Maroun, Micha, Mimo and all the staff

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Whoa Dog, Khoury's rocked my flavor world.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I really can't say that many restaurants have left me wondering what other voids there may be in my life, but Khoury's did. I thought I'd had some good Mediterranean/Lebanese food but the meal and service here put all others to shame.

I've been three times now when in Miami and always get more than I can possibly eat because there is so much on the menu and so little time to try it all.

If you've gotten to this review, then look no further, waste no more time, and head to Khoury's.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Good Mediterranean Food at Fair Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Khoury's has been a fixture in South Miami for years. The food is consistent in quality and the service pleasant.

The mixed appetizer platter gives you a variety of tastes and flavors to experience. We found it best to share our main courses as well to experience this wonderful food.

My only disappointment is the chef years ago discontinued making the spinach pies, which were delicious.

Parking for this restaurant is an issue due to the small parking lot and limited street parking.

• Visited June 2013