“Pleasant italian” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US-1 / SUNSET DR.
Description: Italian tradition teaches us that sharing a meal can bring out the best in people. Hearts are warmed, burdens are lifted, and friendships are deepened. Contemplate bring catered to the best Italian fare in town in a modern Italian ambience hosted by a friendly knowledgeable staff.
“Pleasant italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Food quality and service both good. Nice to sit outdoors if the weather is right. Flan not what it used to be under prior ownership, and prices are now quite high.

71% Recommend
Miami Beach, Florida
“It used to be better!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to Trattoria Sole with my family and found out that this restaurant is now a Peruvian and Italian fusion. I used to love their spinach ravioli but the food now is average to me. The drinks are terrible...and they had a live Jazz band that I didn't know how to play. Overall is just average.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Have been enjoying Sole for several years.
Went to dinner with my son on Friday and ordered a gnocchi bolognese and he ordered a ravioli.
Service was bad and slow and the food was of very poor quality. A lot of new servers, some of whom speak no language as when you speak to them they do not answer.
I could not finish my dish and neither could my son but when he complained we were told that over three hundred people had been served and not complained.
I really don't know when if ever I will go back there for dinner.

Visited November 2013
Coral Gables, Florida
“nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

After reading all of the good reviews I decided to give Trattoria Sole a try... overall our meal was mediocre. We ordered the specials the waiter suggested but much to our surprise the specials were far from special.
The short ribs were tasty but were served cold...i could tell they were reheated and not so fresh. The risotto was tasty but somewhat dry. I am pretty sure the risotto was sitting under a heating lamp for a while.
The waiter was very professional and helpful. The water boy was frequently checking the table. The service was good, the problem was in the kitchen.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Very nice Italian...with a twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

The Italian food is good here. Very good. And the Mediterranean style fish and meats are my favorite. But new additions include some really good but unusual shui rolls. Try them!

Visited September 2013