“Thought it would be better” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: US-1 / SUNSET DR.
Description: Italian tradition teaches us that sharing a meal can bring out the best in people. Hearts are warmed, burdens are lifted, and friendships are deepened. Contemplate bring catered to the best Italian fare in town in a modern Italian ambience hosted by a friendly knowledgeable staff.
Miami, Florida
“Thought it would be better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Well, we started out by being stuck in the back corner of the restaurant (by the kitchen). We asked for another table, so we were placed in the bar area in between 2 other couples. We were so close to them, I was afraid I would grab their drink instead of mine. Mind you, we had reservations!!! I can only imagine where we would have been placed if not for the reservation. Anyway, the food was okay. I had the pumkin ravioli, which you really can't mess up, and my husband had the sea bass (the special). I guess the special part of his fish was that it tasted "fishy", definitely not fresh fish. Then to make matters worse, they upcharged me on my drink. I made them fix the bill. All in all, it could've been our bad luck, but needless to say, we won't return again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Toronto, Canada
“average at best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

it was enjoyable sitting outdoors on a beautiful evening but the food and service was not memeorable pasta was soggy and salad unimpressive.

Visited December 2011
Miami
“Yummiest Italian food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food is always amazing, the service is always great, ambiance is romantic & fun.. We always have a great time & great food when we go. It's our fav Italian restaurant in Miami/South Miami.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Always consistent. Great homemade pasta, delicious seafood, best locals restaurant in area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

We've been enjoying this local spot since the week it opened. Mauricio, the owner, is hands on, sees that service is excellent, and that food is fresh. Good wine selection.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Fun evening, very noisy, good but not great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

I met my college age son and 4 friends there for dinner last week. It was a crazy Friday night with people milling about everywhere. We waited about 30 minutes for a table, hoping to get one outside but ended up inside. The noise level was very high; it was hard to hear the person two people away from me. I had the spaghetti with clams; it was good but not memorable and not nearly as good as I've had before.. needed more garlic and salt. but the truffled french fries? heaven! I will say given the number of diners there, our service was very good, food was hot when delivered and waiter was very good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere