“Horrible lunch!” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
South Miami
“Horrible lunch!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I had lunch there with a friend during the weekday; I ordered the red curry chicken in the Bento from the lunch menu. My friend ordered a sushi roll.His food looked good and delicious, but by the time he finished his dish, my food finally came but it was a huge dissapointment because it wasn't edible. The curry sauce was extremely watery, the tiny tiny pieces of chicken were not appealing and the whole dish looked unappetizing for me to eat. Such a shame that a restaurant as such gets great reviews! There are plenty of good Asian restaurants for me to return there, not worth the money.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Nicosia, Cyprus
“Good sushi and sashimi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Very good quality sushi an sashimi at very affordable prices. Plain surroundings, but pleasant with very good service. Plenty of parking available. Good quality saki.

Visited June 2014
Miami, Florida
“A fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Once again, Sushi Maki hits a bulls-eye! We had a Saturday night out with friends, and could not have had a finer experience. The service was excellent - friendly, efficient, great suggestions. As for the setting, lots of good "energy" to be enjoyed as we were perched at our high-top table (my favorite table). The sushi hit the spot. We had aps, which consisted of several items, including ... THIS IS A TIP ... the sushi taco. There were two versions of this, and the one I tried was the tuna - amazing! We got our usual "double boat", and were most content with the quality & variety.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sicklerville, New Jersey
“Really Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

As we walked along, we weren't certain what we wanted to eat. But, when passing and looking at the different sushi dishes people were enjoying on the outdoor patio - we couldn't resist! Very fresh. Service could have been faster - but it was very busy. We would return at our next visit.

Visited January 2014
Southport, North Carolina
“Great Thai - Great prices - Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Connie was a nice, polite, efficient waitress. No wait for a table.

I got the Thai Red Curry Chicken. I thought it was excellent! (I have eaten some really good Thai elsewhere, i.e., Tampa, and this was among the best.) It was twice the amount I was able to eat (for $12.95). It was so good that I nearly was unable to stop eating, though.

Saw what's written below about their sushi. I will try it for myself and see how it goes.

All in all, a great experience. Highly recommend for their Thai.

• Visited December 2013