“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW 128th Street and South Dixie Highway
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Tasty food and impeccable service. Tried the samba and it was delicious. Good value for money and nice touches like hot cloths, orange wedges and complementary Bailey's with the bill. Worth a visit!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“Still boring”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I had the opportunity to experience this establishment again. Again, no matter what they brought, chicken, vegetables, or cheese, the sauce and taste was the same. I don't see the attraction in a bunch of lumpy curry sauce over over-cooked chicken etc. don't bother coming here.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Great Indian Food But Service Needs Improvement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We have patronized Imlee regularly and enjoy their food. Their dishes are wonderfully prepared and delicious. So far I would say the cooking has been more or less consistent.

The restaurant is small and has very limited seating. Parking is plentiful for this shopping center location.

I provide an average rating as I find the service can be slow and inattentive when refilling drinks or water. I have also felt rushed to eat and that is not pleasant. Maybe they want quick table turn over, but I would at least like to enjoy my food.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Food always good, service has improved!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a business dinner here on a Wednesday night and I have to admit, the service has improved since I was last here a few months ago. The food has always been excellent but I was impressed. Unfortunately they did not have the bottle of wine we wanted to order but a substitute was recommended by the waiter and was good. We had the appetizer specials, both were good and then the always delicious mango curry, a lamb korma and a shrimp tikka - all great. The nan bread with the raisins and almonds is delicious, I have never wanted any other type after I tried this one here. We also had the eggplant dish that I can spell but sounds like begin bhata! All dishes were hot and served together. Mango chutney and cucumber raita on the side completed a fabulous meal. Congrats to Imlee for improving their service, it's still not perfect but it's definitely better! Make a reservation - it's always packed even on weeknights.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
floRida
“Eight different kinds of nan. Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

What's better than nan? Eight kinds of nan. We had the regular nan (yum) and the garlic nan. The garlic nan was delicious on its own. We thought it changed the taste of our sauce and overpowered it. We had the chicken madras and lamb korma. The chicken had way too much sauce and a limited amount of chicken but it was delicious. The lamb was great with a nice thick sauce. The rice was perfectly made. For dessert? What else but gulab jamun. They serve it with sliced almonds and it was firm but not dense. The place is tiny. Hope you like being close to your fellow diners - which we don't mind at all. With a couple of beers our bill was $80 so not an inexpensive choice but I will definitely return.

• Visited April 2013