“Hot and Cold” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 57 restaurants in South Miami
Cross street: SW 128th Street and South Dixie Highway
Miami, Fl
“Hot and Cold”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very good Indian food, but the service is consistently below average. We have eaten at this restaurant several times and every single time we have had service related problems. Water is never refilled, it takes them quite a long time to take your orders, orders come out wrong, the few waiters working look overworked, etc. This restaurant is definitely understaffed and in my opinion is the reason for all of their service related issues. Can't have that type of service ruin great food, especially since the prices are on the high end.

61% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“If you don't want to be rushed, Don't Go to Imlee”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

we went to eat at Inker with another couple for dinner, and it turned pout that we were rushed thru dinner. waiter kept rushing us thru our meal. at the end, which we paid a hefty price for, and we tipped him quite well, he advised us that if we liked we could finish our wine at another table , so that they could seat another party! Never again will we go to Inker Restaurant!!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Miami, Florida
“GREAT Tuesday Night and Indian Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Unexpected wonderful dinner for a Tuesday night. First, the service was excellent. They had live entertainment. Very friendly table neighborhoods. And most important, the food was fantastic. I will definitely be back often.

Miami, Fl., USA
“Good Indian food but not exceptional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Nice ambience with Indian music. Waiter in a big hurry , did not discuss selections or offered selections. Ordered fish in curry sauce. Too much sauce, not enough fish. Took sauce home and made another meal out of it. wife had shis kabab, which wererolls of 'gyro" type meat, good taste.

Homestead, FL
“One of my favorite restaurants in Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I've been to Imlee many times, and I cant believe Im just getting around to reviewing it! This is a very authentic and delicious Indian restaurant. There is lots to choose from on their menu and Ive never beejn disappointed. I almost almost order lamb (Curry, Kafta Curry, Korma, etc) but my favorite is their Naan....I think I've tried them all! The spicy paneer naan and garlic naan are to die for... This is a small, cozy restaurant, so make reservations or come for an early dinner or lunch(they open at 5:30pm for dinner(they close 3pm-5:30, between lunch/dinner)--Otherwise you'll be waiting outside for a table. The prices are not on the cheap side, but I think you get what you pay for--generous portions and great taste. The only item I've never liked is dessert. I've ordered most of them and have never been impressed by anything...In fact, the Gajjr Halwa was not very appealing at all, since its look and consistency looked like my cat's food. SO---Defintely come here again and again for their wonderful food and bread, but I'd advise against dessert if you're more of a chocolates, pies, etc type of person...

• Visited August 2012